Old Rangers vesus New Rangers

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

DrD
Tadpole

Re: Old Rangers vesus New Rangers

Post by DrD »

At the risk of getting all mushy... I don't know anything about old vs. new... but I do know I have met a lot of folks who have done and given an immeasurable amount for this country. All of you impress me, and I am very thankful.

I second The Warriors Mom's hugs to all.

Shana
~Black Raven~
scar
Ranger

Post by scar »

You older Rangers are giving us young guys alot of respect and I appreciate it and dont for one second think that all the guys I work with dont look at the pictures on the walls and say "thats what a Ranger is supposed to look like, they did it when it was hard." I dont know a single guy I work with that wouldnt give out the same amount of respect to those of you from an older era that you are giving us now.
3/75 C 1-1

RS 01-10
The Warriors Mom
Ranger Mom

Post by The Warriors Mom »

My son said 2 yrs 7 months he was in the 3rd/75th. My husband just asked him on IM. He's still going strong. Thank God for computers these days, they do take some of the stress off of parents when their sons are at war!
"AND EVERYDAY WITHOUT FAIL,IT IS MY ENDEAVOR TO BRING OUT THE INSECURITY IN EVERYONE."
That above my dear Rangers is my Ranger sons quote at war! RLTW

then this is mine!
I'm bound and determined to get to the other side of life skidding in sideways, like I'm coming in for a home run broken hip and all, The Warriors Mom

Return to “The Mosh Pit”