Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Random thought of the moment.

Post by Earthpig »

If the world was a boob, we would live in peace. How's that for deep?

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

I'm cold!!!!! and I'm in Florida....and I'm cold....What the fucking fuck????!!!???

Hey Al Gore.....go shove your fucking global warming shit up your ass sideways with the SNOW SHOVEL I had to buy living in fucking Florida you lying bitch fucking...oh sssshhhhhiiiitttttttt I'm cold....sonofabitch!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck its COLD!!!!
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Spawn Of Zonk
Tadpole

Post by Spawn Of Zonk »

Oto-Man wrote:I'm cold!!!!! and I'm in Florida....and I'm cold....What the fucking fuck????!!!???

Hey Al Gore.....go shove your fucking global warming shit up your ass sideways with the SNOW SHOVEL I had to buy living in fucking Florida you lying bitch fucking...oh sssshhhhhiiiitttttttt I'm cold....sonofabitch!!!!!!!!!!

fuck its COLD!!!!
Ranger Oto-Man, Today it was mid-60's at the Academy (literally in the mountains of Colorado Springs) and we’ve had similar weather for about a week. Someone must have forgotten to sacrifice a goat to the weather gods for the New Year.
Never Falter, Never Fail

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
-Robert Frost

Mentee of Ranger Zonk 1/75
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Spawn Of Zonk wrote:
Oto-Man wrote:I'm cold!!!!! and I'm in Florida....and I'm cold....What the fucking fuck????!!!???

fuck its COLD!!!!
Ranger Oto-Man, Today it was mid-60's at the Academy (literally in the mountains of Colorado Springs) and we’ve had similar weather for about a week. Someone must have forgotten to sacrifice a goat to the weather gods for the New Year.

LUV you too!!!!

ETADIK....

Go fucking learn something, smartass!!!!! 8) :lol: :lol:

(If they give you time to get to the ranch this year, remind me to tell you my fucking "didn't know I had a free trip to the Academy" story...It'll break my heart and you will play the worlds smallest violin for me......!!!!)

Sleep well in the heatwave stud....!!!!
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

That Oto-Man sure whines alot....

RLTW
EP
Ardent Lady
Tadpole

Post by Ardent Lady »

fuck its COLD!!!!
I'm with you Ranger Oto-man. Here on the east coast of the peninsula, it's the same Big Chill going on. And to top it off, my work's got me outside all day for the next few weeks. I had on more layers than a wedding cake today and tomorrow's the same forecast.

The up-side is.... this is as bad as it gets! ;)
Reverend Mother of the Church of The Yellow River

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer
Spawn Of Zonk
Tadpole

Post by Spawn Of Zonk »

Ranger Oto-Man, My father and Mama Zonk are in the process of getting plane tickets to the Ranch this year. I just spoke with my Academy Military Trainer, a Master Sergeant who is in charge of what we can and can't do regarding leave, and it's looking like I will be able to go to the Ranch after some persuasive writing to some of the higher ups. Unfortunately, I have no guarantee until late April since our summer schedule isn't finalized until then. I'm pushing for Jump School, which would allow me to go the Ranch, so fingers crossed!
Never Falter, Never Fail

-Robert Frost

Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Ardent Lady wrote:

fuck its COLD!!!!
I'm with you Ranger Oto-man. Here on the east coast of the peninsula, it's the same Big Chill going on. And to top it off, my work's got me outside all day for the next few weeks. I had on more layers than a wedding cake today and tomorrow's the same forecast.

No...It's just getting CCCOOOLLLDDDERRRR!!!!!! It's getting worse. Al lied. Barry got elected. Boston Legal got taken off the air. Old people can't afford hearing aids. God ain't willin' and the fucking creek rose....it's cold...in Florida...it's cold...

I say we just move out to the Ranch and do mowing, cleanup and shit...and have Andy pay us to stay there (I think 80 Grand would do it, right?)....you and me kiddo...I'm done being cold....
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Spawn Of Zonk wrote:Ranger Oto-Man, My father and Mama Zonk are in the process of getting plane tickets to the Ranch this year. I just spoke with my Academy Military Trainer, a Master Sergeant who is in charge of what we can and can't do regarding leave, and it's looking like I will be able to go to the Ranch after some persuasive writing to some of the higher ups. Unfortunately, I have no guarantee until late April since our summer schedule isn't finalized until then. I'm pushing for Jump School, which would allow me to go the Ranch, so fingers crossed!
Damnit! I guess I'll have to see your ass in double again when I drink too much Jose.

RLTW
EP
Spawn Of Zonk
Tadpole

Post by Spawn Of Zonk »

Ranger Oto-Man, Although my A.M.T. is looking out for me and pushing for the trip, I doubt that I could get that cleared. Besides, graduating from Rock Island Ranger's "Ranch Clean-Up Academy" won't exactly sit me behind the stick of an F-22…

And Ranger EarthPig, It's looking like you'll be seeing a lot more than double Zonk vision, seeing as Daddy Zonk, Momma Zonk, and Zoomie Zonk will (hopefully) all be in attendance, along with the honorable Jose.
Never Falter, Never Fail

-Robert Frost

Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Spawn Of Zonk wrote:And Ranger EarthPig, It's looking like you'll be seeing a lot more than double Zonk vision, seeing as Daddy Zonk, Momma Zonk, and Zoomie Zonk will (hopefully) all be in attendance, along with the honorable Jose.
Dear Lord...! :shock:

RLTW
EP
Ardent Lady
Tadpole

Post by Ardent Lady »

Oto-Man wrote:
Ardent Lady wrote:

fuck its COLD!!!!

No...It's just getting CCCOOOLLLDDDERRRR!!!!!! It's getting worse. Al lied. Barry got elected. Boston Legal got taken off the air. Old people can't afford hearing aids. God ain't willin' and the fucking creek rose....it's cold...in Florida...it's cold...

I say we just move out to the Ranch and do mowing, cleanup and shit...and have Andy pay us to stay there (I think 80 Grand would do it, right?)....you and me kiddo...I'm done being cold....
Moving out to the Ranch sounds great, Ranger. 80 grand? Hell, I'd work there for occasional BBQ and a spot at the firepit.

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Ardent Lady wrote:Moving out to the Ranch sounds great, Ranger. 80 grand? Hell, I'd work there for occasional BBQ and a spot at the firepit.
Hell, I'd submit your name for the Manager position!

RLTW
EP
Ardent Lady
Tadpole

Post by Ardent Lady »

EarthPig wrote:
Ardent Lady wrote:Moving out to the Ranch sounds great, Ranger. 80 grand? Hell, I'd work there for occasional BBQ and a spot at the firepit.
Hell, I'd submit your name for the Manager position!

RLTW
EP
Why thank you, Ranger EarthPig. I appreciate the vote of confidence, but the current Ranch Manager might be a bit testy about you trying to replace him. Put me in for Chief Cook and Bottle Washer and we'll see what happens.

--Herbert Spencer

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”