Split-tail Get-Together at the Ranch

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Silverback
Ranger

Re: Split-tail Get-Together at the Ranch

Post by Silverback »

You are all grown ups and I have no dog in the fight...I just didn't want you to harbor any unattainable fantasies with our venerable (old) and slightly fragile preacher.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Silverback wrote:You are all grown ups and I have no dog in the fight...I just didn't want you to harbor any unattainable fantasies with our venerable (old) and slightly fragile preacher.
the dictionary says "see wrinkle nuts"......really .....I just read it.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

rgrpuck wrote:
Silverback wrote:You are all grown ups and I have no dog in the fight...I just didn't want you to harbor any unattainable fantasies with our venerable (old) and slightly fragile preacher.
the dictionary says "see wrinkle nuts"......really .....I just read it.
:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

See, this is the problem with posting stuff within the view of brainless tax burdens like Puck and Monkey boy. Their ONLY imagination is that which allows them to grunt on command. Wishing they could be there, they have no altenative but take shots at the kind and gentle Pastor. Master of the ranch, builder of fires, maker of drinks, maker of brisket, and servant to his fellow man.(and woman) It hurts me deeply that such unkind things are said about such a gentle, wonderfully humorous, and sharing individual. Please, take a knee and pray with me about this.

O" GRITS, I humbly beseech thee of God of all....kill these two fucktards and make it hurt.
Amen

Hugs and Kisses,

The Pastor
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

You gotta be fucking kidding me. That fucking old bastard is going to have all you wenches at his ranch by hisself??!?!

Well, Padre, me friend, it was nice knowing ya Brother. At least you'll be buried with a permanant grin and prolly still floating some wood from all the viagry you'll need. 8)

(Cams walks away kicking a can in the dirt......"I gotta get me a fucking Ranch....WTF man....) :lol:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
abn-rgr
Ranger

Post by abn-rgr »

Tater Nuts wrote:
cams wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:

You gotta be fucking kidding me. That fucking old bastard is going to have all you wenches at his ranch by hisself??!?!

Well, Padre, me friend, it was nice knowing ya Brother. At least you'll be buried with a permanant grin and prolly still floating some wood from all the viagry you'll need. 8)

(Cams walks away kicking a can in the dirt......"I gotta get me a fucking Ranch....WTF man....) :lol:
Wood ? at his age sawdust is the best he can hope for.
Thanks for the Copenhagen drenched screen!!!
RS 04-94
"Hard and Cold for the Black and Gold"
Ne Desit Virtus
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

What's the movie where the three gals lock the man in the attic and take turns with him this they bout kill him???????
I don't know what that has to do with this thread, I just thought perhaps the Pastor might enjoy a good movie this weekend!
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Ardent Lady
Tadpole

Post by Ardent Lady »

litlbird wrote:Ooo, Ooo...I want to attend this hen gathering. Can we really bring our guns to shoot?

Holiday Blessings,
litlbird
Hmmm, let me think... bring guns to an ArmyRanger.com Ranger's ranch in Texas? A ranch with a couple long range rifle positions, a really good shotgun field and a world-class pistol / action shooting range? It seems to me the answer is...

You'd better! :D 8)

If you got'em, bring'em. Don't know how you're getting there, but flying with firearms isn't hard, just check with your airline for the regs and proceedures before you get to the airport.
Reverend Mother of the Church of The Yellow River

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

As much as I appreciate it, you ladies didn't have to go plan all this because of my birthday. :D
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
RangerJurena
Ranger/Moderator

Post by RangerJurena »

P.S. - Bring your camelbacks and force hydration, lest ye look like the Ardent Lady on Saturday of this years get together...
C.Co 1/75 '87-'93
6-89
http://www.75thrra.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - are you a member?

Post by Ardent Lady »

RangerJurena wrote:P.S. - Bring your camelbacks and force hydration, lest ye look like the Ardent Lady on Saturday of this years get together...
Aye, O most wise and observant warrior, thou speakest the truth! One dost not want to retain and exibit all the miseries of a bad hangover whilst having had none of the fun of the good times. Such miseries will cause one to miss out on subsequent good times, and force such a one to sit by drinking gatorade while others consume copious amounts of better beverages, chase chickens up a tree and generally have far and away more fun than you.

This Lady would highly recommend all attending wenches take heed of this noble Ranger's advice and then self-diagnose: if you don't need to pee, drink more. It could also be noted that wearing light, loose clothing is also helpful when dealing with high temperatures. Becoming overly warm willst kick thine ass as much as insufficient hydration.

It is a timely note, Ranger RangerJurena. This year's gathering wast in May. The upcoming adventure commences in the latter part of June!
Reverend Mother of the Church of The Yellow River

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

RangerJurena wrote:P.S. - Bring your camelbacks and force hydration, lest ye look like the Ardent Lady on Saturday of this years get together...
Ranger Jurena, Well I'll be I always thought a camelback was a lighter, smaller version of a strapped on air tank for diving, just realized it's a hydration device, good thing I didn't go buy one to teach myself to scuba diving in one of the Ranch's bathtubs. :D

Sorry for the interruption, now back to the "split-tail get-together at the Ranch".
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."

Return to “The Mosh Pit”