Signed my Option 40 contract today

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Everyone else in MEPS who asked what contract I had didn't even know you could get a Ranger contract.
hell, there are recruiters who don't believe that contract exists. when snuffer19 got his, i had recruiters there trying to tell me it wouldn't happen, little did they know i had already prepped the battlefield. :twisted:

he was with the counselor for 5 minutes. 8)
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

hit_it wrote:
Everyone else in MEPS who asked what contract I had didn't even know you could get a Ranger contract.
hell, there are recruiters who don't believe that contract exists. when snuffer19 got his, i had recruiters there trying to tell me it wouldn't happen, little did they know i had already prepped the battlefield. :twisted:

Excellent. Thanks for all you're doing here SFC Hit_it!
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Spartan wrote:
hit_it wrote:

Excellent. Thanks for all you're doing here SFC Hit_it!
I'll gladly drink to that SFC hit_it. God Bless you! I read the dedication you post, it shines through!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

thanks, Rangers.

but i can only do that with those who have something to bring to the table. snuffer had a degree from Duke, maxed the ASVAB. it was obvious he would have no trouble.

it's not always that easy. even though we'd like to think it is.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg

Return to “Recruitment Process”