introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Fishboy
Ranger

Post by Fishboy »

Hey!!!!!

I have said Howdy!

You guys suck!!!!

scar, forget this place, you deserve better than this............
WHEN IN DOUBT, SHOOT IT OUT!
Never let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

RS 4-92
pellett2007
Tadpole

Post by pellett2007 »

Welcome, PM inbound.
Sometimes you feel tired, feel weak
When you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up
But you gotta search within you, find that inner strength

Mentee to Ranger Bill.
Basic: 12 September 2008, Fort Benning.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

pellett2007 wrote:Welcome, PM inbound.
Bout time someone from that side of the house squares this meatmissile away.
Bravo57
Ranger

Re: introduction

Post by Bravo57 »

scar wrote:Howdy Rangers, this is a great site, keep up the good work
Or what?
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Invictus wrote:
Oto-Man wrote:
scar wrote:Howdy Rangers, my name is Daniel I'm 20 and after two years of college under my belt i felt like the army was the direction for me. I will be shipping out to ft Benning on august 23rd, 11x option 40.

after reading many of the stickies and the FAQ section i already came away with more information than i was expecting, this is a great site, keep up the good work
:shock:

I swore I wasn't going to do this for a while...but.... :evil: :evil: :evil:
Howdy right back at ya sunshine!!!!
And you are very, very welcome sweetheart! We will do our level best to keep it coming just for you :wink: :wink: . I'd like to ask where you went to college for 2 Friggin' years and still don't know to CAPITALIZE your I's??? (I just don't want to send my kids there.) :lol: :lol: (Gimmie a DEP!!!!)

Anyway, rant over...PLEASE don't respond to my post :lol: ...it is all rhetorical at this point...you may, however, want to answer some of the other Ranger's questions...PU/ SU, 2mile run...etc...etc..

Thank you for choosing to serve our great nation as an Army Ranger. I do wish you well in your quest. Don't Quit!!! Ever.....Read MORE...all the answers you need are right on this site....use the search button...

Welcome here....

(Eric...that's 2....my tongue is getting sore from this biting thing...but I need to give 'em all a fighting chance......Right?)
Same place KW Driver did and Jurena's wife :D
fuck you. he just lives in College Station. I bet he spent his time at Blinn. that's were we send the slower ones before they can come back.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

KW Driver wrote:
Invictus wrote:
Oto-Man wrote: :shock:

I swore I wasn't going to do this for a while...but.... :evil: :evil: :evil:
Howdy right back at ya sunshine!!!!
And you are very, very welcome sweetheart! We will do our level best to keep it coming just for you :wink: :wink: . I'd like to ask where you went to college for 2 Friggin' years and still don't know to CAPITALIZE your I's??? (I just don't want to send my kids there.) :lol: :lol: (Gimmie a DEP!!!!)

Anyway, rant over...PLEASE don't respond to my post :lol: ...it is all rhetorical at this point...you may, however, want to answer some of the other Ranger's questions...PU/ SU, 2mile run...etc...etc..

Thank you for choosing to serve our great nation as an Army Ranger. I do wish you well in your quest. Don't Quit!!! Ever.....Read MORE...all the answers you need are right on this site....use the search button...

Welcome here....

(Eric...that's 2....my tongue is getting sore from this biting thing...but I need to give 'em all a fighting chance......Right?)
Same place KW Driver did and Jurena's wife :D
fuck you. he just lives in College Station. I bet he spent his time at Blinn. that's were we send the slower ones before they can come back.
From your response, I can tell your money was well spent on a great education (and not at the Chicken).
scar
Ranger

Post by scar »

JLTW!!! wrote:Good luck! What kind of training are you putting yourself through in preparation? Are you in good shape? Post some PT scores...that means 2 minutes of pushups, 2 minutes of situps, and a 2 mile run-no ifs, ands, buts, or execuses accepted. Never quit!
Ranger JLTW, I do sit ups, and push ups twice a day, and I run normally 5 days a week, between 2 and 4 miles, depending on how I feel.

my PT is 37 push ups, 40 sit ups, and a two mile time of 12:38
IDon'tCare
Ranger

Post by IDon'tCare »

Scar with that pt you just posted above. By chance did you lose a nut or do you still have balls? Bust out some real pt. You don't have much time.
Push push and push some more and while you are at it do some pull ups.
A co 2/75 80-84
Ranger class 12-82
SERE Instructor class 1-83

Mentor to Prodigy922 / KW12 / whiskeytango
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

Good God man, do you realize my 13 year old can do more push ups and sit ups that you? And, I think he's got more intestinal fortitude to beat you on a 2 mile run (besides the fact that he runs the 1600 in track and cross country).

Do PT. When you get back from that, do some more PT. And then later on - do some more friggin' PT.
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

There is not much time until you begin OSUT. Do more PT and don't get into trouble with the law. Welcome...
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

scar wrote:
JLTW!!! wrote:Good luck! What kind of training are you putting yourself through in preparation? Are you in good shape? Post some PT scores...that means 2 minutes of pushups, 2 minutes of situps, and a 2 mile run-no ifs, ands, buts, or execuses accepted. Never quit!
Ranger JLTW, I do sit ups, and push ups twice a day, and I run normally 5 days a week, between 2 and 4 miles, depending on how I feel.

my PT is 37 push ups, 40 sit ups, and a two mile time of 12:38
Your can ONLY do 37 push ups and you ONLY do push ups twice a day!?!?!?!?!?

DO YOU NOT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THIS? GET ON THE GROUND AND START PUSHING, NOW!!!!!!!

"depending on how I feel." :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

DO you have ANY idea what I am thinking right now? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

He does more than me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Cliv03 wrote:scar wrote:
my PT is 37 push ups, 40 sit ups

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hey dude, I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt....Maybe you mis-read the instructions...these are to be done in 2 minutes, not 1.

That's right.... benefit of the doubt. Breath deep RTO. Calm down. Take a few deep breaths.....

It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo.... It was probabbly a typo....

Return to “Introduction Archive”