8 count body builder

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
blknight92

8 count body builder

Post by blknight92 »

If any of you Rangers haven't heard of this I will tell you what and how to do it.. Promise you this will give you a bit of a work it and it works well
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Hey numbnuts, look under my topic of "Importance of good health" in the Physical Training Forum. Also, use the fucking search button.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
blknight92

Post by blknight92 »

Why I am not looking for something I was telling you not asking you what it is ..I already know dammit ..read in to the question or statement a little more before you say anything
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

blknight92 wrote:Why I am not looking for something I was telling you not asking you what it is ..I already know dammit ..read in to the question or statement a little more before you say anything
What makes you think we need your advice? You have been a guest on this Ranger site and now have worn out your welcome. If you are speaking to Ranger The HolmChicken and we know you are. You will address him as a Ranger. He deserves it because he earned it.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

blknight92 wrote:Why I am not looking for something I was telling you not asking you what it is ..I already know dammit ..read in to the question or statement a little more before you say anything
I can't believe this dude would come on our site and speak disrespectfully like that to another Ranger. I hate these new rules, cause I'm foamin at the mouth :evil:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
blknight92

Post by blknight92 »

yes I know he is a Ranger and that was my fault for not putting in there and well I don't see chevrons on your collar ...or would you like to address an officer about this shit.. I am telling you its getting way to personal here or better yet go to www.un4givincustomz.com
come over to my neck of the woods
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Hey BullShit92, Fuck you and your 8 point booby building and YES I wouldn't mind to address an officer about it. You can see RANGER under is avatar and that is all the rank you need to see on this forum. One more thing, we like to see something resembling proper grammar used when making post. My fucking head is hurting from trying to read your shit.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
blknight92

Post by blknight92 »

Ranger is not a rank is a title
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

blknight92 wrote:yes I know he is a Ranger and that was my fault for not putting in there and well I don't see chevrons on your collar ...or would you like to address an officer about this shit.. I am telling you its getting way to personal here or better yet go to www.un4givincustomz.com
I'm not really sure what you mean by that but I will say this much. Your "tone" and choice of words are WAY OUTTA LINE, your pressence is welcome here as long as you remain "respectful". If that's too hard for you because of your ego or other "personal" reasons, then I'm certain you'll know what to do.

BTW, I went to your "neck of the woods" if you wanna call it that, I'm not sure what your point was in listing it, its not a military site, so comparing apples to oranges makes little sense to me.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
blknight92

Post by blknight92 »

I know it not a military site ...but are you working on a saturday mornin or are you just sittin on th pc with a cup of coffee in one hand and a smoke in the other.. see what I am getting at.. life aint alway mil style but better yet im going to leave this shit alone and withdraw on this site ...I've got my reasons for it seems like some people will fight then when it gets hot then yell mommy
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Who invited you to this site? Not me. You made a post, which could have been easily answered just by using the search button, along with a bunch of other stupid posts. Normally, I don't trash people on this site. I just don't, but you're an exception. I don't give a crap who you are, what neck of the fucking woods you're from or your gay, rice rocket website. You came to us, we didn't come to you. You don't like my response? Well, go fuck yourself. Don't ask stupid questions. I think all the NBC filters have affected your brain. So please do us a favor, don't post here anymore. You're a fucking useless, soft skill tool and I for one think you're a total fuck-wit cunt (thank you KH for the great terms).
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

blknight92 wrote:I know it not a military site ...but are you working on a saturday mornin or are you just sittin on th pc with a cup of coffee in one hand and a smoke in the other.. see what I am getting at.. life aint alway mil style but better yet im going to leave this shit alone and withdraw on this site ...I've got my reasons for it seems like some people will fight then when it gets hot then yell mommy
LMAO, me? Yell Mommy? Me of all people too :lol: , dude now that's really funny. No I'm not sittin with a cup of coffee or a smoke, but I did just get finished working out, and having my Myoplex & Celltech morning breakfast shake.

You can't stand the heat around here then do us a favor and leave. I'm not sure what your pressence here was anyway, BTW its not wise to make "assumptions" about Rangers or anyone else for that matter when you don't know who you're dealing with.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div

SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

blknight92 wrote:yes I know he is a Ranger and that was my fault for not putting in there and well I don't see chevrons on your collar ...or would you like to address an officer about this shit.. I am telling you its getting way to personal here or better yet go to www.un4givincustomz.com
"address an officer abou this shit"

:lol: :lol: That's te fucking funniest thing I have read in a long time :lol: :lol:
It's all good.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

I'm glad I was working this morning. on a Saturday. If this puss-nutted fuckstick ever comes back wanting to talk to an officer, I'll be happy to oblige him.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “About Army Physical Training”