Intro Correction

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

You know, RangerMom....does my heart good to see someone (your brother) correct a misconception. Last night on the ESPN awards a guy who now plays for the Univ. of South Carolina at age 40 claimed to be an "Elite Army Ranger" which he never was. He was with the 82nd Airborne which is fine. He was a Clerk which is also fine, but he never was a Ranger. He won some award called the "Spirit Award" and they recounted his Army history. We know he was never a Ranger, he knows he was never a Ranger but he contended he was and was caught in the lie and was not man enough to admit it. Each of us would have cheered this man for having the guts to play college ball at 40 no matter WHAT he did.....but he lied. All of us on this board not only honor but praise ANY soldier regardless of what he or she was or what they did. The fact that your brother was honest enough to say he wasnt a Ranger and your honesty in correcting it place you and he in the highest esteem of these board members. Please tell your brother that he is held in high regard for being a soldier, a Pathfinder and an honorable man. I have no greater praise for anyone. I tip my hat to you, Ma'm.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
CAL
Paratrooper

Post by CAL »

Abell9 wrote: Last night on the ESPN awards a guy who now plays for the Univ. of South Carolina at age 40 claimed to be an "Elite Army Ranger" which he never was. He was with the 82nd Airborne which is fine. He was a Clerk which is also fine, but he never was a Ranger. He won some award called the "Spirit Award" and they recounted his Army history. We know he was never a Ranger, he knows he was never a Ranger but he contended he was and was caught in the lie and was not man enough to admit it. Each of us would have cheered this man for having the guts to play college ball at 40 no matter WHAT he did.....but he lied.
Sorry to hijack the thread....
I saw the ESPN show as well, and it struck me as funny as well. I thought perhaps he had been to Ranger school and got the tab and that is why they were claiming he was a Ranger. Is this not correct?
ArmyParatrooper.org

514th Sig Co. (LRE) '97-'02
AATW!
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Cal, this guy was a little ass.

He may or may not have gone to RS, I was hoping Bubba could have verified it. But he was a fricking pogue his whole career. Never served in a Ranger unit.

There are a couple of threads on him in here in a special section.

IMHO, he's trying to play off of Ranger Tillman's experience.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

[quote="CALI saw the ESPN show as well, and it struck me as funny as well. I thought perhaps he had been to Ranger school and got the tab and that is why they were claiming he was a Ranger. Is this not correct?
[/quote]

Negative on Ranger School. He was a 71L, was not in a 11L slot, NEVER in a Combat role, NEVER in a Ranger Batt, did NOT attend Ranger School.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

so when is this poser getting staked to a fucking fire ant hill with honey pored all over his BALLS!!!!????!!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
CAL
Paratrooper

Post by CAL »

What a douche bag! And it pisses me off even more that usually fucktards like this guy will get away with it to the degree that a national audience won't know that he's a fake.
ArmyParatrooper.org

514th Sig Co. (LRE) '97-'02
AATW!
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Did any one get anymore Info from the school house ?????
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

rgrpuck wrote:Did any one get anymore Info from the school house ?????
Hey, Machine....arent you at Jackson? Dude, get us details so we can call artillary on this Poser.

I think Machine is still at Jackson, PM'ed him. End result is, the best check would be through Bubba so we can go National with it.
RS Class # 7-76

rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

I am here at Jackson I will start lookin for a good ambush site.....

I think this assclown might be retired...... not that it makes a fuck
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Abell9 wrote:You know, RangerMom....does my heart good to see someone (your brother) correct a misconception. Last night on the ESPN awards a guy who now plays for the Univ. of South Carolina at age 40 claimed to be an "Elite Army Ranger" which he never was. He was with the 82nd Airborne which is fine. He was a Clerk which is also fine, but he never was a Ranger. He won some award called the "Spirit Award" and they recounted his Army history. We know he was never a Ranger, he knows he was never a Ranger but he contended he was and was caught in the lie and was not man enough to admit it. Each of us would have cheered this man for having the guts to play college ball at 40 no matter WHAT he did.....but he lied. All of us on this board not only honor but praise ANY soldier regardless of what he or she was or what they did. The fact that your brother was honest enough to say he wasnt a Ranger and your honesty in correcting it place you and he in the highest esteem of these board members. Please tell your brother that he is held in high regard for being a soldier, a Pathfinder and an honorable man. I have no greater praise for anyone. I tip my hat to you, Ma'm.
I saw this and I had no idea he is a poser....What a disgrace?
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Abell9 wrote:End result is, the best check would be through Bubba so we can go National with it.
He's trying to check it out.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

EarthPig wrote:
Abell9 wrote:End result is, the best check would be through Bubba so we can go National with it.
He's trying to check it out.
RLTW
EP
he don't like us anymore-he always plays in the "other" sandbox lately...... :wink:

Return to “Introduction Archive”