New Comer

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

MK18
Egg

New Comer

Post by MK18 »

Hey Rangers. My name is Mark and i'm 18. I'm a senior and currently looking in to the Marines but still intested in becoming a Ranger. I've been reading in this forum for a while and desides to join up. You Rangers fuckin rock.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome to the site!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Welcome. The search button is your friend.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Spartan wrote:Welcome. The search button is your friend.

ditto, What Ranger Spartan said :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Friend. As in....will save your life.

Welcome.
RSD 96-99
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Welcome to the site.
Kelly

This should be you...that they call Incredible...
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to the board Mark.

That decision you're agonizing over was a no brainer for me. I have never in my life understood why anyone would get in an open boat and charge a beach where the enemy in entrenched. Then jump out of that boat and swim wade crawl claw their way to the beach then run across knee deep sand trying to get their hands on the enemy and doing this while the air is humming with bullets. Nothing to hide behind. No place to go. If that ain't fucked up I don't know what is.

Keeping my feet on mother earth with trees and hills and crap to hide behind was my idea of soldiering. I truly enjoyed it.

RLTW
Bell
toad
Ranger

Post by toad »

If you want to serve with the best then give a shot at becoming a Ranger. Its a tough road to get through to become one but there is a reason for that, only the best get the privilege to serve in a Battalion!!!!

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!!!!
Cco 3/75th 2nd plt wpns sqd 87-89
RS 8-88
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Bell wrote:Keeping my feet on mother earth with trees and hills and crap to hide behind was my idea of soldiering. I truly enjoyed it.

RLTW
Bell
So instead, Ranger Bell chooses to jump out of planes with twice his body weight in equiptment, walk the face of the earth with same equipt....
and assault buildings, dugouts, airports, and an occasional desert foray. Thats safer than being a Marine exactly HOW? :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Ardent Lady
Tadpole

Post by Ardent Lady »

Hey Mark! We're new here together.

You're facing a big decision and going about it carefully is a good idea. This site is Mucho Helpful - read it and believe it! Everything gets easier when you're prepared and as ready as you can be, so get yourself ready. No one else can do that for you.
Reverend Mother of the Church of The Yellow River

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer

Return to “Introduction Archive”