Hi (topic moved)

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

CTIgrl
Tadpole

Hi (topic moved)

Post by CTIgrl »

I've been lurking for a little bit, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a former Navy linguist living in the middle of nowhere in Washington State. I have a couple friends who graduated from high school who became Rangers and I was led here by them and a member on a paintball website. I'm currently going to school, waiting for my husband to retire from the Navy so I can join the Reserves. So uh.. hi :)
Last edited by CTIgrl on December 3rd, 2004, 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

OK, Sunshine....so your waiting for your husband to RETIRE so you can join the Reserves? I guess that makes sense...kinda...maybe... :?
Anyhow, welcome to the Playfull Rangers playground where all is like the town of "Perfect" and Rangers dance happily through the streets. Im the site Pastor and if you need prayer or Spiritual guidance, I am certainly the wrong person to ask. :wink:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
CTIgrl
Tadpole

Post by CTIgrl »

I'm still IRR for the Navy right now, but we have dependants, so I'd rather wait till he's not deploying to join. I think that'd be the responsible thing to do anyway. I'd gladly pay money to watch a bunch of joyful men dancing in the streets :)
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Navy cunninglinguist?????? :wink:

Welcome to the site. 8)
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

CTIgrl wrote:I'm still IRR for the Navy right now, but we have dependants, so I'd rather wait till he's not deploying to join. I think that'd be the responsible thing to do anyway. I'd gladly pay money to watch a bunch of joyful men dancing in the streets :)
Welcome CTI. Thank you for allowing your husband to serve our country while you watch the love ones.

I was seeing the painting in my mind of "Ranger's: joyful men dancing in the streets." This is a common dance that Ranger's have done all over the world - where ever we Ranger's have gone. Usually Ranger's like to do this "joyful dancing" outside many drinking establishments and the dancing is a little more enthuastic than just dancing steps - it is generally more like stomping. Dancing comes at the end - like when you are trying to get the other's blood off your boots. :twisted:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome aboard!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
CTIgrl
Tadpole

Post by CTIgrl »

Steadfast wrote:
I was seeing the painting in my mind of "Ranger's: joyful men dancing in the streets." This is a common dance that Ranger's have done all over the world - where ever we Ranger's have gone. Usually Ranger's like to do this "joyful dancing" outside many drinking establishments and the dancing is a little more enthuastic than just dancing steps - it is generally more like stomping. Dancing comes at the end - like when you are trying to get the other's blood off your boots. :twisted:
When I think of Rangers dancing outside drinking establishments, I have flashbacks to living in Alaska, where all the Rangers I saw "dancing joyfully" outside drinking establishments were puking gracefully :D
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

What qualifies as the 'middle of nowhere'? - Yakima?

Welcome to our site.
CTIgrl
Tadpole

Post by CTIgrl »

not that far east.. Arlington
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to Ranger country, Ma'am.

RLTW
Bell
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Welcome!

Nice avatar!
RSD 96-99
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Welcome to the site!
Kelly

This should be you...that they call Incredible...
happyrose82
Tadpole

Post by happyrose82 »

Welcome to the site!!!!!
Flower Child and Ranger Girlfriend

Return to “Introduction Archive”