Howdy

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

WarCunter

Howdy

Post by WarCunter »

I'm the FNG here,
Army vet glad there's a forum for Army personnel. finally some normal people on the web.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Re: Howdy

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

warhunter wrote:I'm the FNG here,
Army vet glad there's a forum for Army personnel. finally some normal people on the web.
:shock: Normal? Holy shit....the only reason I came here was because I thought they were a bunch of crazy, sociopathic, murdering, rednecks like myself. Thats it, if you guys are normal, I quit.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

According to the media we are abnormal. :lol:

Welcome aboard.
WarCunter

Post by WarCunter »

thanks,

abell9
what do you mean that a sociopaths aren't normal? :lol:
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Abell9 wrote:
warhunter wrote:I'm the FNG here,
:shock: Normal? Holy shit....the only reason I came here was because I thought they were a bunch of crazy, sociopathic, murdering, rednecks like myself. Thats it, if you guys are normal, I quit.
I resemble most of that remark Pastor, except for one - I ain't no redneck, yeah Mofo! uh huh Yankee is more like it.

Welcome FNG, That means you gotta buy the 1st round of brew for all. That is Fourteen Hundred brewskies and 60 cokes for the kiddies. That comes out to $6710 not including the tip. You guys are drinking Guinness? Right?

P.S. FNG, You will please address Ranger Abell properly. <=== this is the only normal item on this site.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
WarCunter

HOOAH!!!

Post by WarCunter »

Roger that!!

HOOAH!!!!
[quotP.S. FNG, You will please address Ranger Abell properly.e][/quote]
1st Ranger

Post by 1st Ranger »

Abell9 wrote: :shock: Normal? Holy shit....the only reason I came here was because I thought they were a bunch of crazy, sociopathic, murdering, rednecks like myself. Thats it, if you guys are normal, I quit.
Fucking quitters! What has this place come to? :lol:

Oh, and by the way, welcome warhunter!
IRONS
Ranger

hooah

Post by IRONS »

MAY be ive had too much smirnoff but i f#@*ing hate the sound HHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

its not a word its the sound of cancer spreading throughout the regulars infecting them with false comradery as if some one thinks the guy beside is a killing fucking machine and will be there when the shit goes down. bullshit, negetive ghost rider the bullshit pattern is full sell that shit some where else cause I aint buy it

now im off to get shitty with some fuckers with heart not words........................or maybe im bitter ........or I hate civilians .........maybe i should go back to battalion..................screw me

nothing personal WAR-FINDER, go gettem boy,,,
Last edited by IRONS on October 19th, 2004, 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
3/75 ACO "GLORY BOYS" 99-02
WarCunter

it's warhunter

Post by WarCunter »

IRONS

it's warhunter
btw thanks for the welcome.
WarCunter

it's warhunter

Post by WarCunter »

IRONS

it's warhunter
please remember that.
Last edited by WarCunter on October 19th, 2004, 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ripcord
Tadpole

Post by Ripcord »

Welcome to the site
A/2-501 Anb Inf 101st Abn
RVN 1970/1971 Northern I Corps
If You Have Not Made Out A Will Do So now ,SSG H Breifing new Troopers In Viet-Nam
Wakan Tanka Nici Un
Ripcord , Drive on

Return to “Introduction Archive”