Funnier'n hell

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

keithlester
Embryo

Funnier'n hell

Post by keithlester »

City dude decides to chuck it all, quits his job, and heads to the mountains of (insert favorite punching-bag state/country). He buys a house on a mountain top and settles-in to enjoy some peace and quiet. A few days into his new life, he finds a disheveled-looking mountain-man standing in his front yard. "Howdy, neighbor" says the stranger, "I just walked all damn day up this mountain to welcome you to the neighborhood and invite ya to a little git-together I'm'a havin' tomorrow. A good ol' knockdown dragout hill-folk throw-down"
"Why I appreciate that, neighbor. What exactly does a hill-folk throw-down entail?"
"Oh, you know, just good clean fun...drainkin', fightin', and fuckin'".
Cautiously, City Dude asks, "and what should I wear?"
"Ah, hell, wear whatever you want, aint gonna be but jus' you an' me"
11B1P
3/47 Inf. (199th Bde), Ft Lewis '90-93
1/509 PIR (JRTC), Ft Polk '93-94
1/116 Inf. (29th ID, Light)
Airborne School @ B co. 1/507, 1990
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Re: Funnier'n hell

Post by AngryPistols »

keithlester wrote:City dude decides to chuck it all, quits his job, and heads to the mountains of (insert favorite punching-bag state/country). He buys a house on a mountain top and settles-in to enjoy some peace and quiet. A few days into his new life, he finds a disheveled-looking mountain-man standing in his front yard. "Howdy, neighbor" says the stranger, "I just walked all damn day up this mountain to welcome you to the neighborhood and invite ya to a little git-together I'm'a havin' tomorrow. A good ol' knockdown dragout hill-folk throw-down"
"Why I appreciate that, neighbor. What exactly does a hill-folk throw-down entail?"
"Oh, you know, just good clean fun...drainkin', fightin', and fuckin'".
Cautiously, City Dude asks, "and what should I wear?"
"Ah, hell, wear whatever you want, aint gonna be but jus' you an' me"
All that's missin' is the one-eyed banjo picker...
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

GOO!!!!! Damned Deliverance offspring...... :roll: :wink: :lol:
Kelly

This should be you...that they call Incredible...
keithlester
Embryo

Post by keithlester »

Don't anybody get the wrong Idea. I'm a Hillbilly born and bred. Good thing about us Hillbillies is we can laugh at ourselves, a rare commodity these days.
11B1P
3/47 Inf. (199th Bde), Ft Lewis '90-93
1/509 PIR (JRTC), Ft Polk '93-94
1/116 Inf. (29th ID, Light)
Airborne School @ B co. 1/507, 1990

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”