DEPer

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

rgunn1
Egg

DEPer

Post by rgunn1 »

I just wanted to drop in and say hey. I was "directed" over here from the forums over at military.com. I've been in DEP for about 3 weeks with an option 40 contract, MOS 11x and I'm scheduled to ship out on September 22. I have plenty of questions, so if ya'll don't mind, ya'll should here a lot from me between now and then.

Nice meetin' ya,
R
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: DEPer

Post by Steadfast »

rgunn1 wrote:I just wanted to drop in and say hey. I was "directed" over here from the forums over at military.com. I've been in DEP for about 3 weeks with an option 40 contract, MOS 11x and I'm scheduled to ship out on September 22. I have plenty of questions, so if ya'll don't mind, ya'll should here a lot from me between now and then.

Nice meetin' ya,
R

1st off, Welcome

2nd, we should not hear a lot from you. You shall use the search button up above forums. After extensive searching and reading all the material that has been answered here already and you don't find it we will help you search.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Welcome and be sure to read the FAQ's. I added you to Minor Mayhem so feel free to browse that section. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Like the Senior Ranger stated....read first, ask questions later. If after you have absorbed the facts and have questions, you may want to request a "Mentor" and one will take you on. In the interim, read and heed.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Black Skirt wrote:Welcome and be sure to read the FAQ's. I added you to Minor Mayhem so feel free to browse that section. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Help him Skirt.....he's already on the downhill slide.......
RSD 96-99
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Welcome, get on the DEP roster!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
smokn38
Paratrooper

Post by smokn38 »

Welcome.
HHC 1/508th Panama 1989-1990
HHC and A Co 1/505th 1990-1992
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome.

hahaha, guess I'm late. You had to sit in the corner and you're already out by the time I get here.

You might think this is foolish. It's not. You want to be a warrior? Then learn the ways. Learn how to do things for yourself. By yourself. Stand on your own two feet. When you need help, ask. ONLY when you NEED it.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Introduction Archive”