A Real Bad Day

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Flesh Thorn
Ranger

A Real Bad Day

Post by Flesh Thorn »

There I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a large, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.

"Well, whatcha gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears.

"Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can't stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," I say. "I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my old lady had run off with the gardener, and then my dog bit me."

"So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve. Then you, you jack-ass, show up and drink the whole thing! But enough about me, how's your day going?"
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Edge
Ranger

Re: A Real Bad Day

Post by Edge »

Hahahahaha that's funny as fuck Ranger Flesh Thorn.
"Out of every 100 men, 10 should not be here,80 are nothing but targets, 9 are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they the battle make. Ah, but the ONE, ONE of them is a WARRIOR,and he will bring the others back."-Heraclitus 500 BC

Mentee to Ranger Invictus
B Co 3/75

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”