Introduction-Matt

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

beam0132
Egg

Introduction-Matt

Post by beam0132 »

Hello my name is Matt I'm 27 years old, im from Washington state and currently reside at Ft.Bragg. I have four years of college and college athletics, three of which I was a team captain. It has been two years since I have been waiting to join he brotherhood of the Rangers. I have been waiting on a DUI waiver this entire time and its the only trouble I have ever gotten into. I've been through two recruiters now and I just cant fathom any reason why it would take so long. I am still 110% committed to joining the Ranger craft, I went as far as drop everything and move across the country to work out and condition with with my best friend and his ODA. Is there anything I can to to speed things up? I'm kinda starting to loose faith in the system, my recruiter has nothing to really say and a one point he told me my waiver was lost after FIVE!! months and I ha to start over. I just feel as though I'm no getting the effort from recruiting that I'm giving the army and I'm not even in yet. Rangers please help.
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Re: Introduction-Matt

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome, Matt. Your desire to serve our country as an Army Ranger is appreciated. Check out the recruitment forum on this site. There is a sticky that has the current requirements for enlisting with an Option 40 contract. Check it out. Be sure to read and heed the ROE PM I have sent you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group

Return to “Introduction Archive”