A question

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

You might want to post an introduction in the right topic forum before you make any more posts. You'll be getting PM's from others asking you to read the FAQ's and regs.
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Git 'em Lawdog!!!
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

And get rid of that avatar too.
RSD 96-99
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

"Hi, this is my first post. I am a future pole smoker."....... :?

Get lost Bud. Don't have time for your bullshit. :x
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

H8 Train wrote:"Hi, this is my first post. I am a future pole smoker."....... :?

Get lost Bud. Don't have time for your bullshit. :x

Hey! My DAD'S a Ranger!

BACK OFF!!!!
RSD 96-99
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

If you do have to run that much, is that a problem? You gunna go try for the coast guard then? send me a PM!!
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Pain wrote:is everyone here ass holes like you guys? jeez its a free country i can post what i want

You don't like it go the fuck home.

This is our house and you are not free to post what you like. Read the rules......

....nevermind. Shut the Fuck up and move on.
RSD 96-99
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

First off Fucktard,
Your spelling sucks ass, which tells me that you are young. Second, I seriously doubt that your DADDY would be very proud of you for coming in here and pissing off his brethren.

Future (Park) Ranger maybe, but I don't think even they would want someone who doesn't pay attention to details.

You need to shut the fuck up. And leave, not or leave.
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

You know what, punk?

I'm in a good mood today. I'm gonna do what we usually leave to the DEPs around here and give you some instructions.

Number 1. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND READ THIS
http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1837

Number 2. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND READ THIS

http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=2100

Number 3. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS

Instead go post an introduction before you say another fucking word.

Number 4. One more shred of anything that can even be misinterpreted as disrespect and I will request you be banned from the site.

Since you have a Dad who can teach about Rangering I guess that wouldn't be much of a loss would it?
RSD 96-99
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Pain wrote:is everyone here ass holes like you guys? jeez its a free country i can post what i want
YEP! I am an asshole. It is a free country cause people like us provide you with that freedom that allows you to initially come on here and run your cock holster. So now that I have pissed in your cheerios and bitch slapped your mom for not having an abortion it is time for you too move out and draw fire you fucking cum receptical. :evil:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

H8 Train wrote:
YEP! I am an asshole. It is a free country cause people like us provide you with that freedom that allows you to initially come on here and run your cock holster. So now that I have pissed in your cheerios and bitch slapped your mom for not having an abortion it is time for you too move out and draw fire you fucking cum receptical. :evil:
he probably telling daddy on you for that. :twisted:
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg

Return to “About Army Physical Training”