Despite Obama’s Statement, We’re Already in Yemen

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
insidecntr
Embryo

Despite Obama’s Statement, We’re Already in Yemen

Post by insidecntr »

Rangers,

I'm sure many of you knew this, but I found it interesting and thought it worth the post.

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/washington- ... yemen.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ship: 20100222
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Re: Despite Obama’s Statement, We’re Already in Yemen

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

So, is there a point to your post?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
insidecntr
Embryo

Post by insidecntr »

Ranger Rock Island Ranger,

No point other than I found it an interesting and relevant piece of news for the board, and decided to post it for the Rangers and others to view. I am in no place to comment on it or provide an opinion. I apologize if I was incorrect in my actions.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

insidecntr wrote:Ranger Rock Island Ranger,

No point other than I found it an interesting and relevant piece of news for the board, and decided to post it for the Rangers and others to view. I am in no place to comment on it or provide an opinion. I apologize if I was incorrect in my actions.
Good enough then. Just figured you may have some thoughts on the subject. Drive on.

And by the way....you do have a place to comment and have an opinion. Its why I asked. You may be a DEP but you were smart enough to select Opt40. Its a start. 8)
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
insidecntr
Embryo

Post by insidecntr »

Roger, Ranger Rock Island Ranger

Return to “The News Dump”