• Advertisement
Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com

Click here to Register

Search

Advertisement1

Fake Rangers...?

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.

Fake Rangers...?

PostAuthor: eltoro4425 » July 20th, 2009, 4:22 pm

Ranger, Ranger!

So I am on a quest to find out as much information as possible about a certain individual who posts that he was in the military and a Ranger at that. So far I have gathered that this person was in the military, but was either a Med-board, or kicked out "Failure to Adapt". This guy goes around town wearing Ranger gear and poses that he went to Ranger School, and says he was stationed at 2/75. I hit a stump as to how to find out if he made it through Ranger School and if he was honorably or dishonorably discharged.

I feel that people such as this douche give those in service a bad name and shows those who have actually gone through RS discredit and dishonor.

Any help or information would be of assistance.

3/75
RS 03/06

eltoro4425
Inprocessing

Concured: 0 time
Been Concure: 0 time

Re: Fake Rangers...?

PostAuthor: Rock Island Ranger » July 20th, 2009, 4:29 pm

eltoro4425 wrote:Ranger, Ranger!

So I am on a quest to find out as much information as possible about a certain individual who posts that he was in the military and a Ranger at that. So far I have gathered that this person was in the military, but was either a Med-board, or kicked out "Failure to Adapt". This guy goes around town wearing Ranger gear and poses that he went to Ranger School, and says he was stationed at 2/75. I hit a stump as to how to find out if he made it through Ranger School and if he was honorably or dishonorably discharged.

I feel that people such as this douche give those in service a bad name and shows those who have actually gone through RS discredit and dishonor.

Any help or information would be of assistance.

3/75
RS 03/06

Once you get vetted, bud...check the Poser Forum. A lot of kills on this board.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Concured: 0 time
Been Concure: 0 time

Return to About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP