Contracted Cadet Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

dabeetrus
Embryo

Contracted Cadet Intro

Post by dabeetrus »

Greetings Rangers,

I am 21 years old and currently a contracted MS-III cadet in the Tarheel Battalion (UNC) AROTC. I am majoring in English and expect to keep around a 3.8 gpa so as to improve my chances of getting branched Infantry, as well as because I want to hold myself to a high standard in everything I do. I have the option of completing LDAC this summer, or waiting until next summer since I will be graduating a summer late. I'm probably going to go for the second option since I just joined the program this semester and can use the extra year of training to hopefully get my E at LDAC. I recently scored a 281 on the APFT and hope to increase that to 300 within the next couple months; I only need to increase my run time by about 30 seconds and my Push ups by 8.

I'm here to learn as much as I can in order to become the best Army officer I can be. I've already learned much from lurking around the boards and now that I'm finally contracted I figured I should sign up and post an introduction.

thank you Rangers,

John
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com

Be sure to read the ROE private message I am sending you. Read that before you continue posting so that you understand the site rules.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

Return to “Introduction Archive”