Actual Advertisements

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Moni D

Actual Advertisements

Post by Moni D »

0830-1730
Telemarketing Alligators:
I'm interested in hiring 3 semi-obnoxious, pushy people for a very boring, repetitious job of telemarketing. My current staff is the laziest group of individuals you will ever see,drag themselves to work Mon-Fri to decide whether to complain about the coffee, wether, the thermostat, or the Manager! When that's over, somehow they manage to organize themselves, make their calls, and make lots of money. Which is surprising because no one wants anything we sell! Because the price is too high and the economy stinks

I think he might have been hiring his own replacement- that was from the Kansas City Star- orig. pub. date unkown.

7 Tough Guys Needed
To box against inmates in a federal prison. Will Train, prize money to all applicants. No boxing exp please.

Boy I bet that position filled up quick! That was from the Vancouver (BC) Province

Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Great now I have a job when I get out.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Moni D

Post by Moni D »

H8train1/75 wrote:Great now I have a job when I get out.
:lol: :lol:
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Re: Actual Advertisements

Post by RideGrrl »

7 Tough Guys Needed
To box against inmates in a federal prison. Will Train, prize money to all applicants. No boxing exp please.

Boy I bet that position filled up quick! That was from the Vancouver (BC) Province

:lol: :lol: Welcome to British Columbia. :twisted:
Moni D

Re: Actual Advertisements

Post by Moni D »

RideGrrl wrote:
7 Tough Guys Needed

:lol: :lol: Welcome to British Columbia. :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”