A New Ranger

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Sniper

A New Ranger

Post by Sniper »

Well I have no clue as to where I should have posted this but I hope here is good as any.

Today I welcome my 2nd child into this world and in true fashion She came in feet butt head , so we had to do a emergency c section to get here out.

She hit the ground at 10:43 AM carrying a 7lb 2 oz rucksack and barking out orders, her 19.5 inch frame commanded all the doctors around the room and even put her daddy in the front leaning rest.

Mommy and baby are doing great , just so happy to be a daddy x2 I had to share with you all.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Congratulations Sniper! What did you name the little Hooah?
RLTW
EP
PS: Where's the 'stogies'?
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Congratulations on the new baby. You'd better get all the sleep you can over the next day and a half before they come home.
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

Congratulations Sniper and Mrs. Sniper ! Sorry to hear about the immediate action drill but glad everything is ok now. Also, it is satisfying to my spirit to see that those prepared to take life can also return life to the world.

PAX VOBISCUM
RLK
Embryo

Post by RLK »

Congratulations Sniper.
Sniper

Post by Sniper »

Thank you all.

To answer EP the new little Hoooah's name is

Emily Marie.

My first HOOOAH though came 13 months ago and she was 7 weeks premature so I spent alot of time in the NICU for 4 weeks till she could come home.

Her name is Miranda Frances.

Again thank you all. I have been wanting a family for so long and to be soo blessed with 2 daughters is the reward for me after spending so many years not able to have one.
DGhost
Embryo

Post by DGhost »

Congratulations Sniper! it is always a great day when another Hooah comes into the world!
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

SniperDad-
Ya scared me! I misread it the first time...thought it said Emily Marine! Hahahaha. That's a beautiful name, man. I know how you feel. It took us 8 yrs and 3 miscarriages to finally start a family. My 1st boy was 6 weeks early, spent 1 1/2 months in the hospital....my 2nd popped out and did a perfect PLF right on schedule. They're in 3rd and 1st grades now. Pretty neat. Again, a hearty congrats to you and the Mrs.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

Congratulations Sniper.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

Congrats Sniper.
Sniper

Post by Sniper »

you know what's funny is my first little one loves to be rough housed. She likes being tossed up and caught on the way down she laughs so hesterically and if you stop she pouts till you start doing it again.

I brought her into work for the first time yesterday and everyone was like oooo wow look at her eyes your gonna have to lock her up when she starts dating. I said naaaa what I will do then is make a Hooah wall with all my decorations pictures and so forth and just sit the kid aside and tell him, " I don't mind you daiting my daughter but if you lay one hand on her you better tell your parents you are never coming home because your ass will be tact to my wall." they all laughed I said yeah you laugh now wait till you here on the news some years from now about a kid tact to a wall.

anyway thanks all for your posts and I already laid down the S.O.P for when we get home so mom can rest.

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”