Introdution

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Dom

Introdution

Post by Dom »

Hi, my names is Dominick I am only 17 but I have always wanted to join the military. I just recently released I wanted to be a Ranger. I am planning on joining the National Guard my senior year of high school. I enjoy doing flips and other acrobatic things when ever I can. I am a yellow belt stripe in Shotakon (Karate), I also use to be in Tae Kwon Do but left it early. I am very interested in martial arts and guns (I swear I am not crazy).
I have a strong pride in my Irish heritage, but I love America more :). I wouldn’t say I have the best grades, but I am smarter the what my report card shows. I live near New Orleans and was here for Katrina but my house was not damaged. I am hopeing to find out a lot from the web site to further my goal to one day be a Army Ranger.
Copperhead
Tadpole

Post by Copperhead »

Welcome to the site Dominick.

Please read my inbound PM immediately.

-Caleb
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek."
-Mario Andretti
GSXRanger
Ranger

Re: Introdution

Post by GSXRanger »

Dom wrote:Hi, my names is Dominick I am only 17 but I have always wanted to join the military. I just recently released I wanted to be a Ranger. I am planning on joining the National Guard my senior year of high school. I enjoy doing flips and other acrobatic things when ever I can. I am a yellow belt stripe in Shotakon (Karate), I also use to be in Tae Kwon Do but left it early. I am very interested in martial arts and guns (I swear I am not crazy).
I have a strong pride in my Irish heritage, but I love America more :). I wouldn’t say I have the best grades, but I am smarter the what my report card shows. I live near New Orleans and was here for Katrina but my house was not damaged. I am hopeing to find out a lot from the web site to further my goal to one day be a Army Ranger.
Don't you mean Shotokan Karate?

How the fuck are we supposed to take you seriously, if you can't even spell your own Martial Arts style correctly? Also, you released what?

Dude, remove your head out of your ass... do NOT post again, until you read all of the rules, the FAQ's and Stickies.

I feel like I am in a good mood today, so I will not eat your ass for lunch. Now, square yourself away, get your head out of your ass... and move the fuck out.

Oh, welcome here.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

GSXRanger wrote:
Dom wrote:Hi, my names is Dominick I am only 17 but I have always wanted to join the military. I just recently released I wanted to be a Ranger. I am planning on joining the National Guard my senior year of high school. I enjoy doing flips and other acrobatic things when ever I can. I am a yellow belt stripe in Shotakon (Karate), I also use to be in Tae Kwon Do but left it early. I am very interested in martial arts and guns (I swear I am not crazy).
Don't you mean Shotokan Karate?

How the fuck are we supposed to take you seriously, if you can't even spell your own Martial Arts style correctly? Also, you released what?

Dude, remove your head out of your ass... do NOT post again, until you read all of the rules, the FAQ's and Stickies.

I feel like I am in a good mood today, so I will not eat your ass for lunch. Now, square yourself away, get your head out of your ass... and move the fuck out.

Oh, welcome here.
Come on D, he is a product of the Louisianna public school system, give him a break :lol:

Welcome Dom
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

Dom wrote: I have a strong pride in my Irish heritage, but I love America more :). I wouldn’t say I have the best grades, but I am smarter the what my report card shows. I live near New Orleans and was here for Katrina but my house was not damaged. I am hopeing to find out a lot from the web site to further my goal to one day be a Army Ranger.
It's called proper english. They start this in grade school. Even in Louisianna.
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Thanks for your interest in Army Rangers. Be sure to read the ROE PM I have sent you before you post again.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Welcome to the site Dom. I do appreciate your effort to join the site and interest in serving as a Ranger.

You may have guessed that becoming a Ranger is one of the hardest things you may ever do. It is also one of the most rewarding things you can do. It is worth any effort you will be required to put forth.

The Rangers on this site all want you to succeed, but first you must prove you are willing to do whatever it takes to earn the right to become a Ranger.

Read more, post less is my advice to you.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

I find this hard to believe.

IN-TRO-DUC-TION. 4 syllables bud. Too much for you to handle?
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

Dom wrote: I enjoy doing flips and other acrobatic things when ever I can.
That's a first for an intro...congrats.
Dom

Post by Dom »

Ya sorry for all the mistakes, and thank you for the “constructiveâ€
Copperhead
Tadpole

Post by Copperhead »

Dominick,

PM inbound regarding the avatar and reinforcing the SOP here.

-Caleb
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek."
-Mario Andretti
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Dom wrote:Ya sorry for all the mistakes...
Ya? Like whatever, Bro....
Tirehouse
Ranger

Post by Tirehouse »

Matador275 wrote:
Here we fucking go again.........are all kids now days unable to fucking read?????
TFR Somalia
Kosovo KFOR3A, Iraq 2003-4 OIF 1, 08-10
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Tirehouse wrote:
Matador275 wrote:
Here we fucking go again.........are all kids now days unable to fucking read?????
This little fucking drone is a NO GO. He posted in the HALO thread, and fucking disregards all instruction given to him.

Fucking Turd.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

They might be able to read just not write. It's normal in the current era.

I bet he does test high though.

Remember it's not your physical ability or your spelling that gets you to Regiment it's your GT score so make sure that it's high.
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Return to “Introduction Archive”