This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

burn_out

Introducing myself

Post by burn_out »

Hello,

I'm not a Ranger.

I'm too old to even be a "wanabe", these days. LOL

However, I did have the pleasure of being mentored by Rangers and I served with some in Iraq. The Rangers that I served with (under) in Iraq were the best of the best. And I am proud to call them my friends.

By Bio:
1989-1991 11B with CCO 2/22 INF, 10th Mountain
1991-1998 Civilian EMT-Paramedic
1995-1997 Part time bouncer at a few strip clubs (when I wasn't on the Ambulance working)
1999-2004 I worked in IT Technical Support so I'm a techie dork.
2004-2006 I participated in OIF III in the (11B) Texas National Guard's 36th INF where I mainly acted as target practice for IED trigger men.
2006-Present I've mainly been a lazy turd and a mentally disturbed poge. But I have started teaching/practicing Karate again (so I'm doing something constructive, LOL). However, I have motivated my self to start college in the fall of 2007 so maybe that will work out.

But hey, Rangers, I love the hell out of you guys! Rangers really do Lead the Way!

My handle is "Burn Out" because I really am burned the fuck OUT (LOL). I played "hero", in one way or another, for 15 years and now I'm tired (LOL).

So I leave it to you young men to carry on with saving the world. I know that ya'll can do it...especially you Rangers.
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

Welcome to the site Burn out. I spent some time in the Deuce, but after you did. Thanks for your service to this Great Nation of ours!!!
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

Damn dude, you even SOUND like a burnout.
What part of Tejas you call home?
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Welcome
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
bmf175
Ranger

Post by bmf175 »

Welcome!!! Im sure school will be a nice change, heard the Taxas girls are the main reason to stay in school, but thats coming from vol375 and Im sure he hasnt had any since it had him.
C Co & HHC 1/75
1997-2005
RS Class 02-00

Rangers
Monsoon and cmurder
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

burn_out

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome burn_out.

Select any avatar you want.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Rico
Ranger

Post by Rico »

Welcome, you from up around my neck of the woods??
WEBCO 2/75 1997 - 1998
HHC 2/75 Mortars 1998 - 2005
Ranger Class 7-99

Mentor to alex03209

I have brought you to the ring, dance if you can...

-William Wallace
burn_out

Post by burn_out »

JLTW!!! wrote:WHATS UP TURD!!!??? Or should I say eSmitty??? Good to see you followed some advice and came to a good website! Enjoy....I look forward to watching my brothers eat you alive :twisted: ! You should enjoy your time here none the less...[/b]
Ya'll, don't mind JLTW (LOL). He's just my former squad leader. And I know he loves me. :)

I lived with JLTW in a tent in the middle of the desert for a year. And he know's that I have some real embarrassing shit on him (LOL). I'm admittedly a poge so his attacks on me are ineffective.

JLTW, you know I love and respect you, man. :) But, hey, I don't need to be one of your bothers because your kid already promoted me to "Uncle." Damn it, I need to go back down there and visit ya'll...I will in the next few weeks.

Invictus, I live in Irving. I grew up in Dallas and Arlington. And I sound like a poge because I am a poge (LOL). I am the King of all poges and no one is able to combat me in the arena of pogedom. :)
burn_out

Post by burn_out »

j.rico wrote:Welcome, you from up around my neck of the woods??
I'm not sure. But I love your handle "J Rico." I'm a big SST fan. I used to use the handle of "Johnny Rico" in other chat rooms (years ago).
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Welcome tired burned out lazy turd mentally disturbed techie dork poge!

Thanks for 'serving' :shock: our great country! :lol:
RangerJurena
Ranger/Moderator

Post by RangerJurena »

JLTW!!! wrote:Forgot to mention that you are a NERD~How did you manage to hide it from me so well??? I mean, I knew you were a turd, but you're starting to sound like one of those "trekkie" guys! :lol:

I will be gone until 10 Aug. I will then be leaving for Bragg on 17 or 18 Aug, so if you can visit in that small window, bring it. The girls would love to see you and we could go kill a few cold ones with "Santa".
Perhaps you two can continue this love fest via PM?

Standing up to proclaim yourself as the "king of Poguedom" gives me no choice but to welcome you with a loud and thunderous....

Fuck Off.

And no, your proximity to me here in North Texas does not lead me to believe I should invite you over.
C.Co 1/75 '87-'93
6-89
http://www.75thrra.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - are you a member?

Return to “Introduction Archive”