In Arizona for 10 days, Bisbee here I come...

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

SmileyTFJ

Post by SmileyTFJ »

Don't know why anyone likes Sorry Vista, but have fun.
RTO
BANNED

Re: In Arizona for 10 days, Bisbee here I come...

Post by RTO »

ThingsImGoodAt wrote:Hows life Rangers?

I don't know if you'd be interested in grabbing a brew with me or not, but I will be in Arizona from May 25th-June 3rd. May 25th-28th in Phoenix, and then the rest of the time in Sierra Vista with my family/friends.

If you want to grab a brew or something just let me know, It'd be nice to meet new people.

take it easy Rangers.
I'm in 'Vegas. If you end up coming up here for a day trip while you are out this way, the first beer or few is on me.
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

If you are going to Bisbee you must be one of them dont ask dont tell types :shock:
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

oh yeah, have you heard of/ thinking of going on the 'Skywalk'? It just opened just about a month or so ago on the west rim of the Grand Canyon. It is an all glass catwalk (yup, glass floor :shock: ) that juts 70' over the rim and a 4'000ft sheer vertical drop. If you want to do that I've got info for you and can hook you up. It was an awesome thing to do. 8)
Scoty
Ranger

Post by Scoty »

Horned Toad wrote:If you are going to Bisbee you must be one of them dont ask dont tell types :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
msg_dman
Ranger

Post by msg_dman »

RTO wrote:oh yeah, have you heard of/ thinking of going on the 'Skywalk'? It just opened just about a month or so ago on the west rim of the Grand Canyon. It is an all glass catwalk (yup, glass floor :shock: ) that juts 70' over the rim and a 4'000ft sheer vertical drop. If you want to do that I've got info for you and can hook you up. It was an awesome thing to do. 8)
That thing is screaming "Base Jump"
Ranger Class # 12-89
Merrills PSG 89-90
C/Co 4th RTB 90-92
USASOC Ft Bragg 01-06
Retired 1 Feb 2006

In Memory of 1LT Ben Hall - KIA 31 July 2007
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

msg_dman wrote:
That thing is screaming "Base Jump"
See 'The Skywalk has been Rangered' thread in the poker room by yours truly 8)
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

RTO wrote:oh yeah, have you heard of/ thinking of going on the 'Skywalk'? It just opened just about a month or so ago on the west rim of the Grand Canyon. It is an all glass catwalk (yup, glass floor :shock: ) that juts 70' over the rim and a 4'000ft sheer vertical drop. If you want to do that I've got info for you and can hook you up. It was an awesome thing to do. 8)
That sounds fucking AWESOME! :shock:
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

MrsDocMac wrote:
That sounds fucking AWESOME! :shock:
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

..................................................................................................You are HERE :shock:
Last edited by RTO on May 4th, 2007, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

Way to go Ranger, youg ot me lookin at flights and hotel costs now..... :shock:
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

MrsDocMac wrote:Way to go Ranger, you got me lookin at flights and hotel costs now..... :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

ThingsImGoodAt wrote:
Horned Toad wrote:If you are going to Bisbee you must be one of them dont ask dont tell types :shock:
Haha negative Ranger Horned Toad, its just a chill town with interesting people. Plus some of the latina chicks from Naco migrate there to drink at night, and some of them don't look too bad.
you say interesting, I say oxygen thief, but I agree some of them Naco chicks are hot :)
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92

Return to “The Mosh Pit”