Finally got my chance

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Thank you for your service to our country. Could you please post a proper introduction in the appropriate area?
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Bell

Post by Bell »

King - You're smoking and you've done it the hard way. Don't change a thing. You're way ahead of the rest of em right now. You'll be fine.

You've made it this far, now don't ever, ever, ever, ever quit. Period. The only way ya leave is on a stretcher. Nothing to be ashamed of there. YOU didn't quit. Something broke. Drive on and never quit.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Interpretation - Get an avatar and post an introduction!
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

If you don't roadmarch in the 3rd ID, I'd strongly recommend doing some of that before shipping!
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Flutterkick. I gotta tell you, son....you make me proud as hell. You are a combat vet and going after more. 3rd whipped some major ass and in minor time frame. Good luck, bud....we are cheering you on. Now, what Spartan said about road marching....good advise.
1. Toughens the feet which will take a major pounding.
2. Strengthens the shin muscles which will take a major pounding.
3. Increases endurance and makes you and the ruck "ONE". May sound stupid but one day you'll look back and say...is that fucking thing GROWING in my back.
4. Increases lower back and shoulder strength.

That is all.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Damn King, you scored over 300 on the PT test. I'd say yer already there. Just keep on doing what you're doing. You're miles ahead of the majority already.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

KingFlutterKick2 wrote:Ranger Desert Sloth I dont know if thats LN's Avatar, but if it is, I will change it ASAP and knock out 85 for not paying attention to detail. As for Ranger Spartan, My platoon roadmarch about 9 mile for SGT Time Training on Thursdays, then on Fridays I do about 5 miles on my own, nothing less than 65 lbs. If I thats not enough please let me know and ill step it up. I aslo try to run about half of the time, but my PS said that its not good to run with that much weight because in the long run its gonna mess up ya knees....so can I get some input...Thanks.
Your PS speaks the truth. You probably want to do a couple 12 milers before you go as that is the test - if you have time before the date you report to RIP that is. Stop running and just learn to step it out a bit and you'll do fine.

LN used to use that avatar, but he has a different one now. It just looks weird for someone else to use it is all, but it's not a problem and you're welcome to it.

Return to “About RASP”