F15 video

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Post Reply
Speedracer

F15 video

Post by Speedracer »

http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/videos/31 ... ith-1-wing


oldie but goodie





Snoopes can kiss my ass
User avatar
Adam411
Embryo
Posts: 8
Joined: August 4th, 2006, 9:45 am

Post by Adam411 »

Good post, Ranger Speedracer! That pilot had some skills. I'm sure his CO is happy he managed to save a 50 million dollar aircraft.
"You don't drown by falling into water, you only drown if you stay there"
DixieRat
Ranger
Posts: 391
Joined: October 6th, 2004, 7:18 am

Post by DixieRat »

Adam411 wrote:Good post, Ranger Speedracer! That pilot had some skills. I'm sure his CO is happy he managed to save a 50 million dollar aircraft.
Minus the cost of one wing. But DAMN, I'da had some stains in my shorts for sure!
B/1/319th PFA, 82nd Abn Div 6/72-2/75
C/2/75 3/75-4/76
1/84th FA, 9th ID 5/76-8/77
TUSLOG Det 67 9/77-10/78

Tabless Bitch
Post Reply

Return to “The Mosh Pit”