MySpace Marine Poser

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

MrsDocMac

MySpace Marine Poser

Post by MrsDocMac »

Not necassarily a Ranger poser, but poser nonetheless. A friend told me he admitted to her he dropped out of boot at two weeks, therefore he isn't a Marine. Just thought ya'll might be interested....

Liar
Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

Why do these fucktards wanna try to be bad asses?? I see an ass kickin in his future. :twisted:
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD
Rabbity

Post by Rabbity »

Can anyone possibly get me some info on this punk, being an MP I'll be GLAD to go to his house and bust on him, I'm fucking getting sick of these POSERS making all us Soldiers look bad. Come the fuck on, these posers get more and more lame, I'm about to just bust out the flexicuffs and hang these assholes.

*pushing*
JarHedSolja
Tadpole

Post by JarHedSolja »

*cracks knuckles*
1999-2001 USMC
2003-2006 1-148th INF (M)
2006-2009 585th MP Co
Grumble and Grunt
Ranger

Post by Grumble and Grunt »

I wrote him on myspace and told him to unfuck himself I think I am the reason he changed it to private. Anyone know a way to keep fucking with him?
RS Class 06-06
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

Ranger Grumble and Grunt, you could keep creating new myspace pages like the webcam whores and send him messages. You could even create one that you could use to "befriend" him to see what he places on his page.... it just depends on how far you want to take it with him.

I politely sent him a message as well and he proceeded to tell me that I didn't know shit then called me a fat ugly whore that needs to mind her own business. :evil:

I am done with him, but if anyone does take it all the way, I have a vested personal interested in the outcome.
Rabbity

Post by Rabbity »

ProudWifetoMyArmyRanger wrote:Ranger Grumble and Grunt, you could keep creating new myspace pages like the webcam whores and send him messages. You could even create one that you could use to "befriend" him to see what he places on his page.... it just depends on how far you want to take it with him.

I politely sent him a message as well and he proceeded to tell me that I didn't know shit then called me a fat ugly whore that needs to mind her own business. :evil:

I am done with him, but if anyone does take it all the way, I have a vested personal interested in the outcome.

Wow..

YOUR MORE EVIL THEN I AM!

btw

f/14/fl asl asl asl? Oh christ you could have fun with this guy.
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

Rabbity wrote:
ProudWifetoMyArmyRanger wrote:Ranger Grumble and Grunt, you could keep creating new myspace pages like the webcam whores and send him messages. You could even create one that you could use to "befriend" him to see what he places on his page.... it just depends on how far you want to take it with him.

Wow..

YOUR MORE EVIL THEN I AM!

btw

f/14/fl asl asl asl? Oh christ you could have fun with this guy.
Me? Evil? Not even close Rabbity, if anything I'm too nice. If I had the time, I would fuck with him myself, I just don't though. Although I might save him as an "extracurricular activity" for those rare occasions that I have nothing to do... :twisted: :twisted:
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

MrsDocMac wrote:
Me? Evil? Not even close Rabbity, if anything I'm too nice. If I had the time, I would fuck with him myself, I just don't though. Although I might save him as an "extracurricular activity" for those rare occasions that I have nothing to do... :twisted: :twisted:
For a moment I thought this said extravehicular activity...as in running over multple times.. :lol:
EvilCouch wrote: "CDAT? Coffin of Death, with A Turret?"

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote: "I like that...when I die I want to have a turret on the coffin. I want people to trip over my big gun when I'm buried...till the grounds keepers get tired of mowing around it and cut it off with a hacksaw..."

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
A Co 1-8 Cav, 1st Cav 98-00
D Co 2/334/9/84th Inf Div (IT) 00-05
ETSed Sept 05
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

Myspace is a WHORE FACTORY!
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

EvilCouch wrote:Myspace is a WHORE FACTORY!
Then how come I ain't got any yet?

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote: "I like that...when I die I want to have a turret on the coffin. I want people to trip over my big gun when I'm buried...till the grounds keepers get tired of mowing around it and cut it off with a hacksaw..."

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
ETSed Sept 05
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

It just trains them. It doesn't pimp them out directly.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

I was hoping that I could get some so I could be the one pimping them. I'm a poor college student, I need cash!

I think this factory is broken. Keeps making crappy product.

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
ETSed Sept 05

Return to “The Mosh Pit”