Eggman gets special treatment

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Eggman gets special treatment

Post by Steadfast »

Why all the name changes Ed Egghead Smith? What do all this past name you have had mean. Can you list them for us and tell us about them? Do you have a clue? Or do you remain in the dark. Afraid to do the research? Or have you become complacent and have you dropped your guard. Too many questions I have. Please respond with acknowledgement even if you don't have any answers yet. Thank you.

Steadfast.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

Speeking of special treatment, it seems Ranger Badmuther has made me his bitch...
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Harris wrote:Speeking of special treatment, it seems Ranger Badmuther has made me his bitch...
8) :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Congratz Harris, you are very lucky. He, BM will prolly pass you on to Ranger Luna when he is done with you.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

Steadfast wrote:Congratz Harris, you are very lucky. He, BM will prolly pass you on to Ranger Luna when he is done with you.
Iron clad chastity underwear, where is it :?: :!:
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

I just saw this Ranger Steadfast.

edmcman
My name I logged onto here with was edmcman. Ed Mcman was a co-host on the Jonny Carson Show and also worked for Publishers Clearing house. I liked a sketch that Saturday Night Live did about him so I chose that username. 8)

I will edit and add more as I get the information. 8)

edpokemon
My next name was edpokemon. Ranger Steadfast called me edpokemon, and Ranger BadMuther motioned to the Admin for a permanent name change. The motion was seconded by Ranger Luna, and a third vote was made by Ranger Slowpoke. My name then became edpokemon.

Ed Mcmahan
My usermane after edpokemon was Ed Mcmahan. It was changed to this after I made the comment to Ranger BadMuther that since I was not edmcman anymore, I could not show up at his door with ten million dollars. When I got back from work my username was Ed Mcmahan. Ed Mcmahan was vice chairman of Little and accosiates, the largest architect firm in NC. He is also a congressman in NC.

Elbert Rinkadink
My username after Ed Mcmahan was Elbert Rinkadink. This I believe was a "made up" name as another play on my former names.

Von Eggman
Ranger Steadfast called me Von Eggman. I believe the part about the eggs originally started when Ranger Saltbitch called me EggMcMuffin; although my username was never changed to EggMcMuffin. Shortly after Ranger Steadfast called me Von Eggman, my username had changed to it. I once again noticed this upon arriving home from work.

EggSpooge
One or two days after my username had been changed to Von Eggman, I signed on in the morning and noticed that my username had changed to EggSpooge. It appears to be a play on the egg thing. 8)

Egg Zackly
My username was then changed to Egg Zackly. I believe this is another play on eggs and my former names.

Eggman Dingman
My username was next changed to Eggman Dingman after Ranger Steadfast quoted me, using that name in the place where it says "(insert name here) wrote". My username was changed to this soon after I was quoted with this name. 8)

3 Minute Egg
After Eggman Dingman, my username was changed to 3 Minute Egg. A three minute egg is an egg that is boiled for three mniutes, usually using an hourglass style three minute egg timer. This name is another play on eggs.

More Eggzman
More Eggzman is another play on eggs, meaning of course I am the man that wants more eggs. :P It was changed to this after Ranger Steadfast quoted me and changed my name in the "(insert name here) wrote" area. 8)

Moore Eggzman
This name is similar to More Eggzman, but "more" is now the name "Moore" instead of the adverb "more".

Eggplant Von Pannell
My username was recently Eggplant Von Pannell. The "Eggplant" comes from Ranger BadMuther calling me Eggplant. The "Von" is from the ealier "Von Eggman". Pannell as far as I know is just a name that was chosen to go along with the rest of my username. 8)

Ed Egghead Smith
This brings us to my current username of Ed Egghead Smith.
I believe the "Ed" comes from the original edmcman, "Egghead" comes from the reccuring egg theme, and "Smith" is there as a last name to complete the username. I believe it was chosen because it is a common name.
Last edited by EggMcMuffin on March 12th, 2004, 8:55 am, edited 8 times in total.
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Thank you for the responses so far Ed Egghead Smith. Very informative. Please go on. Explain some more names for us. I want to personally commend you for not complaining. No matter what your name, you go on. I am proud of you.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

Steadfast wrote:Thank you for the responses so far Ed Egghead Smith. Very informative. Please go on. Explain some more names for us. I want to personally commend you for not complaining. No matter what your name, you go on. I am proud of you.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Nicely posted Ed Egghead Smith. I am going to show how your last several names have importance that may cause you some embarrassment as the names were taken from your own website. I know this was fun but and a big but. If you were guarding an ammo dump on foreign soil and saw the same persons and the same surroundings would you become bored and not really guard your assignment. Below I want you to read some of the name you have had and some of the names below. No shame my friend, you have done well. You have a website that is very good. I have taken the time to view almost everything here. I find you have not remember things from your own site or you would have caught the name changes, especially the ones given by me:

(Front page of site)
"Flying might not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price."

— Amelia Earhart

Welcome to the web site of the:

Fort Worth Thunderbirds

Radio Control Association Inc.

We are located in Texas by scenic Benbrook Lake (Dutch Branch Park). The club has been a fixture by the lake since 1962. The club is in AMA District VIII and is charter number 1217. Our club features aviation activities for model aviation hobbyist. From silent flight and electric power, to fixed wing, rotary wing and gas turbines. All levels of skill are welcomed; we have seasoned experts, instructors, and modelers to help you build or tune your engines. Our membership fee is low and our flying site second to none.

Map and GPS information

(2nd page of site)
Elected Officers for 2004
New Officers Announced
Debuting at the January club meeting will be new officers David Dingman and Justin Moore.

President David Dingman
Vice President Justin Moore
Treasurer Glen Pannell
Secretary Monty Smith

Glen Pannell and Monty Smith ran unopposed (except for write in candidates) and were reelected. It is widely understood that these two members have made advances in sorting out the membership rosters and organizing our financial records.
I enjoyed making names of your elected officials into name for you Ed. Very nice site.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

I did not think of that Ranger Steadfast. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I almost caught on though, I thought of Justin Moore's name when my name was changed to Moore Eggzman. :wink:
Ranger Steadfast wrote:Very nice site.
Thank you Ranger Steadfast. Although I don't run the website, I'm sure the webmaster would appreciate your compliment too. 8)
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

Ranger Steadfast wrote:If you were guarding an ammo dump on foreign soil and saw the same persons and the same surroundings would you become bored and not really guard your assignment.
To me this means to be sure to not get complacent, and always be alert and aware of your surroundings. Is this the point you were making Ranger Steadfast? 8)
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Yes, you suspected something was up but did not follow your instincts. You allowed distraction to look else where. Sometimes small things are the beginnings of big things. Like just the "Tip of the iceberg". Again Ed. You will be fine. Just follow your instincts and check. I would like to add that you are a given for the newbies, always at the door to help during intro's. A big plus for you. (Well in my eyes anyway)
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

:shock:

Fuck.....I feel....hungry.... 8)

Damn fine work, Ranger Steadfast.