R.I.P. instructor in 2 weeks

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Congratz h8train1/75. good Luck. Our troops will benefit from you being at RIP.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Well, thats not a comforting thought you as my Cadre... :cry: no more information on me will be given to you. ( well by me at least)
Bell

Post by Bell »

My sincere congratulations h8train. I envy the hell outta ya. You have put yourself in a position to make a difference. You are now not only a leader of men but a teacher as well. I'm sure you'll do fine. Thank you for doing what you do.

RLTW
Bell
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

devilrat35 wrote:Bah, any Ranger (RIP instructor or not) who wants my last name and entering rank so they can give it to the RIP Cadre, I'll PM it to them..I don't care. If they really want your info they'll find it anyways. :twisted:
Devil in a blue dress,

THIS IS THE 3RD TIME IN AS MANY DAYS, THAT YOU HAVE SMARTED OFF ON THIS SITE. I'M PISSED. STRAIGHTEN THE FUCK UP! IF YOU DO MAKE IT TO BATT, SOME OF US DO KNOW SOMEONE THAT CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL. :evil:

Oh yeah, where are my manners? Congrats Ranger H8train. 8)
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Spartan

Re: R.I.P. instructor in 2 weeks

Post by Spartan »

h8train1/75 wrote:Just cleared 1st Batt heading on over to Benning next weekend. Have 1 week of inprocessing and then it is on. :evil:
I'm am glad the young men who want to be Rangers will have you to look up to and emulate. I hope the ones who are on this site do PM you so you can give them the attention they surely deserve.

:twisted:
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

It's possible this board could give you an endless supply of live entertainment, Ranger h8train.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

certiorari wrote:So uh... How long are you going to be an R.I.P. Instructor?
I think he is skeeeeerd :twisted:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Just 'hacken on ya' :wink:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

certiorari wrote:Not so much skeeeerd, Ranger Luna, as I am curious if Ill have him as my instructor someday. Seeing as I'm still in High School and still got another year left after this one.
He probably will be. So, you can write and make friends with him now. It'll probably help later.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

It's what, a 2-3 yr. stent?
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
rangercamaro
Ranger

Post by rangercamaro »

All of you DEP'ers should prolly give H8train a PM before you get to RIP. The smoke he'll bring upon you will condition your mind and body for the task that lies ahead of you upon your arrival at your BN if you make it through.
Step up to the challenge, improvise, adapt and overcome the obstacles at every point in life. There is no easy path, easy path weaken the mind and body.

Your true response to H8train should be....

Zero, Zero, Zero, you can't smoke a rock you cherry RIP Cadre!!!! :shock: I'm sure H8train will respect the hell out of you and tell you to recover almost immediately!!! :twisted:

Just passing on a lil helpful info H8train....
Bco 1/75 2nd plt Wpn Sqd 89-93
HHC 1/75 Bn Armorer 93-94 (after cookoff)

Return to “About RASP”