Moderator: Site Admin

DarrenF
Tadpole

Fun internet game.

Post by DarrenF »

Swoff
Tadpole

Post by Swoff »

I preffer www.americasarmy.com ......... anybody here play it??
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

I have the following games:
I only play Flight Simulations games.

I have Combat Flight Simulation (European Theater) known as CFS1.
Combat Flight Simulation 2 (WWII Pacific Theater)
Flight Simulation 98, 2000, 2002.

I do not play any games be they computer, PS2, or X-BOX that require me to hold a weapon in my hands and shoot. After a tour in Vietnam in 1969 of real war - I don't need the fun of game war. I hunted man in real life. And my enemy hunted me. Real life and death situations. No thrill greater than that ever!

As a matter of fact, I have not purchased any new games for my 'puter in over 2 years. I am weaning myself off.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Doozerstick
Paratrooper

Post by Doozerstick »

Ranger Steadfast, I'm big into the Combat Flight Simulator series. You should definitely check out 3 if your computer is up to it... Randomy generated missions and a front line that moves with your succeses and failures... good times. Got Flight Simulator 2004 as well... same damn game as the previous ones though, just prettier.
preffer www.americasarmy.com ......... anybody here play it??
I played that when it first came out but got sick of it pretty quick... Lot of stupid people on there (me being one), and it sucks the fun out of it.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Well if either of you ( or any of you) ever comes to Ridge Runners room in cfs1 just look me up. I fly with 3 names or versions of it anyways. I am _Sua_Sponte__1_, or Sua_Sponte_SC, or _Sua_Sponte_SC, tell me who you are and we might fly together. LOL 8)
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Do those sims let you crash the birds into mosques?

Oh wait..... :roll:
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Ranger Spartan wrote:Do those sims let you crash the birds into mosques?

Oh wait..... :roll:
Ranger Steadfast wrote: After 9-11, The World Trade Center was removed from Flight Simulation 2002 by Microsoft.
Oh & Ranger Spartan, there aren't many buildings in the games. At least not like in real life or real cities. I never saw either a church or a mosque.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

xbox games for me.

Ghost recon
Ghost recon: Island thunder
Rainbow six 3
Splinter cell
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Apollyon

Post by Apollyon »

I used to play CFS all the time. It got to the point where I was winning to much so I was called a cheat. Steadfast and I used to fly all the time together. I used to fly under the name Sgt_Ranger_SC , SC_Sgt_Ranger, and SC_FiendishSword. As for CFS3.. It fucking sucks. IL2 FB is a far superior game to CFS3, but none beat the original CFS. I Log onto the zone on occasion to see the idiots starting shit with everyone. It seems its the same idiots still there that made me leave the game in the first place.
MPC
Tadpole

Post by MPC »

I played IL and IL2, rarely do now. Too frustrating cause I suck :) I've had a chance to fly a Cessna 172, never thought it would be easier than sitting on my ass and trying to fly in a PC game.
"And then I heard the Lord say, 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' And then said I, here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8
Nyte Raider

Post by Nyte Raider »

Ranger Luna-

I play Island Thunder as well, and have played Rainbowsix3, before the video rental store made me return it :roll: You keep one game for 2 months and all of a sudden your a criminal.. Anyhow- Look me up on Live(if you go Live) under the moniker Malice55.

Games I play-
NCAA Fball 2003/04
Splinter Cell
Metal Gear Solid
Ghost Recon Island Thunder
Rainbowsix3
SOCOM II
Tiger Woods 2004 (Actually, i'm not even into Golf and this game is real fun to play)

Among others. I'm trying not to play so much, the way I figure for every hour spent with my Xbox/PS2 is an hour I could've been in the leaning rest
Mr Nice Guy
Embryo

Post by Mr Nice Guy »

i dont really play flight simulators, although i have microsoft FS 2000. I have an XBOX and my games are:
Ghost Recon
NHL 2004
Amped
True Crime Streets of LA
-Chuck

Return to “The Mosh Pit”