New Soon Enlisted Ranger Wannabe

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Herdo
Embryo

New Soon Enlisted Ranger Wannabe

Post by Herdo »

SFC Hit_It

Hello, my name is Andy and I've recently spoke with my local Recruiter. We talked about different options, and I told him I was really focused on SF. He told me what he can do for me, was Rangers. I've always been interested in the Rangers and I felt like this was my big chance. After reading more on the U.S. Army Rangers, I realized how awesome and well trained they are, and I realized that this was right for me. I was just wondering if you, or any other members of the forum had any tips and could tell me the basic, training, mission scenarios, jobs, etc. of a Ranger. Any helpfull links would be awesome. Thankyou for your time.

Andy
Only The Fallen Can Show You How To Stand,
Learn From Experience.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

go post an Intro and read the rules. search. shut up and read.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
nadnklipsch
United States Marine

Post by nadnklipsch »

PM inbound.
3/7 No shit
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

I was just wondering if you, or any other members of the forum had any tips and could tell me the basic, training, mission scenarios, jobs, etc. of a Ranger.
As Ranger KW Driver has said, the information is here. Read a lot and you will find everyting you need and then some.

There will be no discussion of mission "scenarios". Training or otherwise.

That kind of information is not posted on this site.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Herdo
Embryo

Thankyou

Post by Herdo »

Ok, Thankyou very much SFC Hit_It. Sorry about not searching first. Thanks again

Andy
Only The Fallen Can Show You How To Stand,
Learn From Experience.

Return to “Recruitment Process”