Whats up everybody

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

fallschirmjager
Egg

Whats up everybody

Post by fallschirmjager »

My name is *****. I am currently in the Coast Guard, after five years of being in the civilian world I could not take it anymore. So I decided to come into the CG and become an aviation survival tech(its the hardest job to get in the CG, but I know it's nowhere near as tough as Ranger Batt) Speaking of which, I was at 2/75th Aco 1st Plt 3rd Sqd(BadMuthers) (Fallschirmjagers)from Aug 1997 to Sep 2000, My Plt Sgt was SFC XXX and then SFC XXXX and my Sqd Ldr was SSG XXXX(who then went to be a Pre-Ranger Instructor)and SSG XXXX, I was in RS 4/99 where they were a little to excited to med drop me(along with about 15 others)for what they deemed pnuemonia. Would have gone back after the alloted 6 months but didn't have enough time left and at the time I wasn't going to reenlist(I have regretted that choice) anyway, thats all I have for now, I know that most of you will not read this so I won't write anymore. Later
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Nice Intro, but remove your name.

Welcome to the Site!
fallschirmjager
Egg

I would if I could edit it but It says I can't. Bad way to start out uh :oops:
fallschirmjager
Egg

Thanks for doing that. You are a god among us :D
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Class 4-99...That was a bad time at 4th RTBn. The students were mysteriously getting very sick very quickly. We couldn't take the chance of having someone attempt to gut through thier illness and in turn get everyone else sick. Just so you know it got so bad that we had health inspectors from Walter Reed Hospital conduct an investigation to find the cause of what we deemed the "Black and Gold Plauge". They never found the cause but that whole thing is the reason students started receiving the "Bi-cillin" shot.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

Silverback wrote:Class 4-99...That was a bad time at 4th RTBn. The students were mysteriously getting very sick very quickly. We couldn't take the chance of having someone attempt to gut through thier illness and in turn get everyone else sick. Just so you know it got so bad that we had health inspectors from Walter Reed Hospital conduct an investigation to find the cause of what we deemed the "Black and Gold Plauge". They never found the cause but that whole thing is the reason students started receiving the "Bi-cillin" shot.
SB, they found what it was after a preventive med inspection. It was all the sludge/slime buildup in the a/c vents. I guess "stud" kept throwing his Jizz rags up there and the shit started to grow.We had to make "stud" sanitize them.
90-94 A co 3/75 RGR Regt (2plt/HQ/Wpns)
94-97 75th RGR Regt (Pre-RGR)
Graduated Ranger Class 2-92 "Merrills Marauder"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Goog wrote:
Silverback wrote:Class 4-99...That was a bad time at 4th RTBn. The students were mysteriously getting very sick very quickly. We couldn't take the chance of having someone attempt to gut through thier illness and in turn get everyone else sick. Just so you know it got so bad that we had health inspectors from Walter Reed Hospital conduct an investigation to find the cause of what we deemed the "Black and Gold Plauge". They never found the cause but that whole thing is the reason students started receiving the "Bi-cillin" shot.
SB, they found what it was after a preventive med inspection. It was all the sludge/slime buildup in the a/c vents. I guess "stud" kept throwing his Jizz rags up there and the shit started to grow.We had to make "stud" sanitize them.
So this Ranger may have been infected by Airboorne Sperm cells?
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Wait a second and now he's a member of the Coast Guard, never mind.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Warriorwife
DSOTYR - Ranger Wife

Post by Warriorwife »

Welcome to the site
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

If you told me this guys name, I could yeah/nay him.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Admin, please delete first post. Supposed to be a PM.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Daisey

Post by Daisey »

Welcome to you and thank you for your service.
SmileyTFJ

Post by SmileyTFJ »

Welcome to the site and thank you for your service.
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

Welcome.
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07