RIP Holdover

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
bmkcam
Embryo

RIP Holdover

Post by bmkcam »

If anybody just finished RIP I was wondering if during RIP Holdover there are written tests? Also, I have heard that during Holdover you have to report back every night at 9, even on the weekends. Do you get weekends off during RIP?
oldglory

Post by oldglory »

They lock you in a box and whack it with a stick all day, but they let you go get your haircut once a week, its rough but it makes you hard.

You can become a holdover if you get there at an off class time or if your a shit bag and recycle. It wouldnt suprise me if you had to be back at 9 every night but you should get weekends off. They may do history classes and give you practice tests, other than that youl probably just do Pt , eat papa john's and clean stuff.
D2meD
Ranger

Post by D2meD »

Yea I remember that Happy, you were the riggers little bitch.
"Man-gina is contagious outside the brown fence"
-=Medure=-
Cco 2/75
2nd PLT
95-98
AM13862
Embryo

Post by AM13862 »

I heard that the RIP hold over can last any where from a couple of weeks to a few months. Is it possible to go and do another school while on hold over? Like Pathfinder, and Sniper/Scout, and any other kind of school like that. And also when are you able to do a Haho, or a Halo?
D2meD
Ranger

Post by D2meD »

No
"Man-gina is contagious outside the brown fence"
-=Medure=-
Cco 2/75
2nd PLT
95-98
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

AM13862 wrote: Is it possible to go and do another school while on hold over? Like Pathfinder, and Sniper/Scout, and any other kind of school like that. And also when are you able to do a Haho, or a Halo?
Why stop there? Why not Ranger School?

Return to “About RASP”