intro to alex

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

ghost06
Tadpole

intro to alex

Post by ghost06 »

My name is Alexander but some of my friends call me Alex and some call me Xander while others just use my last name(depending on how long they have known me). Will respond to any. I am 17, entering my senior year in HS. Hoping to get into Ranger Battalion and eventually go SF. Haven't really talked to my recruiter about my contract yet. I took the ASVAB and got a 94 (dont know gt yet), going up to MEPS next week for my physical. I have been interested in Rangers and special forces since I was in my pre-teens. Hopeing to do this for life career.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Welcome to the site Alexander~Alex~Xander~Last Name! :D
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

What did you say your name was? How about I just call you "the turd"? Is that ok with you "the turd"? Now, as long as we're good on that situation how's about we just become bestest buddies? Maybe we can cruise the strip looking for chicks, hit the old drive in... Man, sounds like good times huh? Ooooooor you can shut it, read, learn and have a purpose for being here eh? :wink:
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Re: intro to alex

Post by SkyShark »

ghost06 wrote:My name is Alexander but some of my friends call me Alex and some call me Xander while others just use my last name(depending on how long they have known me). Will respond to any. I am 17, entering my senior year in HS. Hoping to get into Ranger Battalion and eventually go SF. Haven't really talked to my recruiter about my contract yet. I took the ASVAB and got a 94 (dont know gt yet), going up to MEPS next week for my physical. I have been interested in Rangers and special forces since I was in my pre-teens. Hopeing to do this for life career.
ummm yeah okay then. Welcome to the site ghost06AlexlastnameXander. How about we just call you FNG?
It's all good.
ghost06
Tadpole

Post by ghost06 »

ooooooookay. Dunno why your being so hostile about what people call me. :) I'll just accept it as the welcome im hoping it is.
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Fuck you... Shut up and read the FAQ's.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Alex,
Take the time to read the FAQs prior to discussing any contract. We have a site member who is a current recruiter and he can tell you how to get EXACTLY the contract you desire
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
ghost06
Tadpole

Post by ghost06 »

oh i know and I did read the faq's. I don't know what kind of contract I want like I said I haven't really talked to my recruiter about that yet. But if I am gonna get slammed for posting my intro like asked to, then I wont bother. Sorry if you think that I am a stuck up teenager with no respect or anything but thats not true. However everyone is entitled to their own opinions but if your just gonna rip into me for no apparent reason please keep it to yourself. I am not against cronstructive criticism but what I got doesnt qualify for that.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

ghost06 wrote:oh i know and I did read the faq's. I don't know what kind of contract I want like I said I haven't really talked to my recruiter about that yet. But if I am gonna get slammed for posting my intro like asked to, then I wont bother. Sorry if you think that I am a stuck up teenager with no respect or anything but thats not true. However everyone is entitled to their own opinions but if your just gonna rip into me for no apparent reason please keep it to yourself. I am not against cronstructive criticism but what I got doesnt qualify for that.
LEAVE NOW!!
It's all good.
Gordo173
Ranger

Post by Gordo173 »

ghost06 wrote:oh i know and I did read the faq's. I don't know what kind of contract I want like I said I haven't really talked to my recruiter about that yet. But if I am gonna get slammed for posting my intro like asked to, then I wont bother. Sorry if you think that I am a stuck up teenager with no respect or anything but thats not true. However everyone is entitled to their own opinions but if your just gonna rip into me for no apparent reason please keep it to yourself. I am not against cronstructive criticism but what I got doesnt qualify for that.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh fuck its on Now!
Wpns/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
1/1/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
C,HHC,D/3-6(INF)(Mech)
HHC/2-504 PIR
A/1-504 PIR
HHC/1-82(ABN)
Oopps almost forgot Class 4-84

"Always with the negative waves Moriarity!"
ghost06
Tadpole

Post by ghost06 »

Silverback wrote:Alex,
We have a site member who is a current recruiter and he can tell you how to get EXACTLY the contract you desire
I appreciate that, although I will more then likely talk to my recruiter here first. It's not that I was asking for help, I was just saying I haven't really talked to her about it yet. Thankyou for being helpful though and it very well might be that I will ask him for help.
Jacked87
Tadpole

Post by Jacked87 »

Welcome,
PM inbound-
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

usaftacp wrote:Fuck you... Shut up and read the FAQ's.
Yup.

Pretty much mirrors my sentiments as well.

BTW whatever your name is,

Obviously, you still don't get it.
Choke06 wrote:oh i know and I did read the faq's.
Oh really?

I'm going to toss a freebie FAQ answer your way just in case another urge progresses you into an incredible case of the stupids again.

You are at the bottom of the totem pole. Lowest rung on the ladder. Bottom of the food chain. Last on the list of priorities. Shit stuck to the bottom of a shoe......etc etc etc. Everyone starts somewhere.

You're at square one. Whether you clear a hurdle or detonate an explosive device (i.e. Distinguished Colleague) with the next step forward depends on you.

Best advice to you is what you've already been given.
usaftacp wrote:Fuck you... Shut up and read the FAQ's.
Read and heed. Look, listen and learn.

Or disregard this very basic piece of wisdom and guidance, start flapping your yap and we'll be having a going away party in your honor before you ever get your foot in the door.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

CHECK YOUR PMS
It's all good.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

ghost06 wrote:
Silverback wrote:Alex,
We have a site member who is a current recruiter and he can tell you how to get EXACTLY the contract you desire
I appreciate that, although I will more then likely talk to my recruiter here first. It's not that I was asking for help, I was just saying I haven't really talked to her about it yet. Thankyou for being helpful though and it very well might be that I will ask him for help.
First of all, get another recruiter.
Second, shut your snivelling fuckin' yap.
Third, there is no fucking third.
Fourth, shut your snivelling fucking yap.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!

Return to “Introduction Archive”