Jump week anecdote

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
airbornepog
Embryo

Jump week anecdote

Post by airbornepog »

So there we were, it was Jump week. We had been at it for two and a half weeks already, already had a couple of jumps under our belt. On the day of our third jump, I snuck a can of Copenhagen with me to the training area. I knew I would have a lot of downtime, and all day was too long to go without a dip. We did our jump, I had a couple of low profile dips during the day. I was nervous about it, because I remember the black hats telling us tobacco was not authorized on the training area. Well, after the day was finished, my stick got put on chute detail. Fuck! Out in the sun all day, now fucking chute detail. We got started on the detail, and after a while I said fuck it and put in a dip. No sooner did i get it in did I hear "135! get your ass over here!!'
"Yes Sgt Airborne?" I asked
"Go help those guys over there"
Whew! I was off the hook. there is no way he didnt notice the nice dip of cope in my lip, he was dipping too, so I figured it must be kind of an honor among dippers thing or something. WRONG! 10 minutes later I hear "135 get your fucking ass over here! what the fuck is that in your lip?"
"Copenhagen Sgt Airborne"
"Congratulations, you just washed out of airborne school! come with me"
I followed him into the harness shed and upstairs to the NCOIC. they started reaming my ass and wrote out a counseling recommending I be dropped from airborne school. Then they told me to take my can out of my pocket. "You want to chew, take a chew tough guy!" they told me. I put some more in...."No take a mans chew, you wanna dip dont ya?" this went on until i had put the rest of my can into my mouth (over 1/2 a can) I had the shit ear to ear. "Now get the fuck outta here" he said. I went downstairs and they yelled at me to stop. "Sidestraddle hop!" he yelled. I started exercising. "Beat your boots" this went on for about 10 minutes till I was breathing hard. I was in the shed, and couldn't spit, and by this time my entire mouth was filled with copenhagen paste and juice. The two black hats stood there smoking me, laughing. All I was thinking about was not swallowing the mouthful of chew, and thinking that if I didnt bitch out on this smoking, I would maybe get another chance. Then one black hat turned to the other, and i saw his lips mouth the words "Watch this.....FLUTTER KICK!" I laid down on my back and all of that goop and chew and spit went down the back of my throat....I was coughing and gagging, and gurgling some of that shit out onto my chin, but I was still doing the exercises.....finally the e-7 said "Recover airborne" I stood up....."Go get that shit out of your mouth" I went outside and spit the shit out, gagging and trying not to puke. I thought it was over but when i went back into the shed They continued to smoke me for over an hour. This was all in front of most of the company still in the shed waiting for the bus or something. I finished the day following the black hat who caught me all over doing the duck walk......that night I had to strip and wax the platoon office.....I was still scared about getting dropped, they were telling all the students I was already kicked out, but I thought I had a chance and waxed the fuck out of the floor....you could see yourself in that motherfucker. The next day I got called into the office and got smoked again till sweat was dripping off my face onto the floor.....I got chewed out for fucking up his waxed floor.....then the black hat told him I was the one who waxed it, and I was told that for the rest of my time there, every night I would come into the office and strip and wax the floor......and that was that........off the hook........
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

We now return you to our regularly scheduled shut the fuck up.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

Paragraphs, and...

"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

Dumb ass.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
B 2/75
Ranger

Post by B 2/75 »

And I suppose you'll pop in a dip on day 11 of the Florida patrol, jes because it's a hot day, and WTF? It's all about me anyway, RIGHT?

No sympathy. You broke the rules. Are you expecting backslapping and congratulations on a job well done?

What KH said.
- ALL THE WAY -
1st Plt B 2/75 - Sniper
Ranger classes 4-80 & 9-80
3/60 INF 9th ID
2/278 ACR TN NG
3/319 INF 80TH ID
4/4 FA
11th USAFAD (8" Special Wpns)
D/96 CA (A)
JIATF-East (Counter Drug)
478 CA (FID/UW) (IFOR/SFOR)
5 SFG (A) (OIF 1)
USSOCOM - Retired AUG 09
Biometrics Mgmt Office (AFG) (SAIC)
PM DoD Biometrics - Operations (SAIC)
JMK SF G-2
Tadpole

Post by JMK SF G-2 »

Towedjmpr wrote:Dumb ass.
Agreed.
And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death. Neither sorrow, nor crying. Neither shall there be any more brain; for the former things are passed away. - Revelations
airbornepog
Embryo

Post by airbornepog »

Sympathy? Wasnt looking for any. Was just relating an amusing story about my experiences as an e-nothing at jump school and the NCOs that taught me a lesson......you guys need to lighten up.....
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

Lighten up? You have no fucking clue.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

airbornepog wrote:Sympathy? Wasnt looking for any. Was just relating an amusing story about my experiences as an e-nothing at jump school and the NCOs that taught me a lesson......you guys need to lighten up.....
That is "Ranger B 2/75".

And lighten up my ass, we haven't even begun to get hard yet! :roll:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

airbornepog wrote:Sympathy? Wasnt looking for any. Was just relating an amusing story about my experiences as an e-nothing at jump school and the NCOs that taught me a lesson......you guys need to lighten up.....
Your story is bullshit.
No Black Hats have balls enough to smoke you like that.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Kilted Heathen wrote:
Your story is bullshit.
No Black Hats have balls enough to smoke you like that.

Hell those fuckers would get nervious when I picked up the New RIP class. All the 1SG's hemmed me up one afternoon makeing all kinds of hollow threats, so I wouldnt start breaking the RIPPEEs off in the ABN area. So I would pull them just out side the gate and smoke the FUCK out of them. Then make em put D'bags on and run them back to the RIP DET. Fuck a buncha pussy black hats.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

We the jury have found there was insuffucient evidence to convict.........

NOT GUILTY :roll:

Fuck that we have our own rules of engagment....

DROP FUCKER!!!

1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

and don't be afraid to tell all your hard stories to any of the Batt boys you see once you get to the Service Company. They'll all be impressed.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Bell

Post by Bell »

You just posted a story about you flagrantly disobeying orders and taking smoke for it and think this board approves? Fuck up is one thing....disobeying orders is another. Getting caught is stupid.

We talk a lot of shit on here but we would never take a step in the wrong direction in a school. Granted, there's been some stupid shit posted in here. But, if it's flagrant disobedience then it ain't funny. Don't ya get it? Those instructors are in here. We have Cadre here. That story isn't funny. It's expected.

RLTW
Bell
airbornepog
Embryo

Post by airbornepog »

Well Rangers, you should all be thankfull you all never did anything stupid when you were privates! And for the record, if I was gonna write a bullshit story I could have probably came up with a better one than that.....Im not about to get into a pissing contest with a bunch of Rangers on Armyranger.com's message board......lets fucking forget about it.....I thought it was a funny story about fuckin up as a private.....you guys don't.......fuck it, who cares..just one of those stories most of us have......i wouldn't risk some shit like that in RIP or Ranger School.....like you say jump school isnt what it used to be......live and learn right?

Return to “About Airborne School”