SPECIFICS ON RANGER TRAINING

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
YahGurl

SPECIFICS ON RANGER TRAINING

Post by YahGurl »

JUST WONDERING WHAT KIND OF RIGOROUS TRAING THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH. SUCH AS, RUNNING, WEAPONS TRAINING, HAND TO HAND COMBAT, SURVIVAL TRAINING SLEEP DEPERVATION. OVERALL, JUST WHAT RANGER TRAINING INVOLVES AND WHAT WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH. :twisted: :x :evil:

PS: I AM GAY.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

The toughest thing I ever had to learn to do was masturbate in a Port-a-Shitter that hadn't been emptied in a week in 100+ degree weather. Talk about INTENSE.
YahGurl

Post by YahGurl »

THATS PRETTY FUNNY MAN. SGT. P TOLD ME YOU WERE A PRETTY COOL GUY, BUT ALSO THAT YOU WERE A PRETTY TOUGH GUY ON PEOPLE THAT WERE COMPLETE IDIOTS. I'LL TRY NOT TO GET ON YOUR BAD SIDE MAN. THANX FOR THA REPLY. :twisted:

PS: I AM REAL, REAL GAY.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

First off, that's RANGER Plavney to you when you're on this site. Second of all, motherfucker, if you refer to me as 'man' again, I'll ensure that the pain will start.

Now go make a formal, PROPER, intro in the 'Dep Commo Zone'... :x
YahGurl

Post by YahGurl »

SORRY, DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND YOU SO MUCH. AND YES, I UNDERSTAND THAT HE IS A RANGER, AND NO, I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD TO REFER TO HIM AS A RANGER ON THIS SITE. AND I WON'T CALL YOU A "MAN" ANYMORE. HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAYS? :twisted:
PS: I AM A FLAMING FAGGOT.
YahGurl

Post by YahGurl »

MOTHERFUCKER????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS: I AM A CHODE LICKER.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Old enough to have carried a weapon and served my country for over five years.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

YahGurl wrote: AND I WON'T CALL YOU A "MAN" ANYMORE. HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAYS? :twisted:
Your existence in this environment will be shortlived Yahgurl, if you don't shoot a back azimuth and pull your head out of your fourth point of contact.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

ahhgurgle, did you just call me a 'chode licker'? I warned you, now I'm TELLING you, MOTHERFUCKER, fuck up in this AO one more time, and you'll be explaining to Ranger Plavney why his Depshit got banned in one evening.
YahGurl

Post by YahGurl »

YOU KNOW WHAT, IM VERY PROUD OF YOU FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY FOR FIVE YEARS ALREADY (NOT BEIN SARCASTIC). AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, THOSE LAST TWO ENTRIES WEREN'T EVEN BY ME, THEY WERE BY MY DUMBASS FRIEND WHILE I WAS IN THA OTHER ROOM WATCHIN TV. BUT, THATS BESIDES THA POINT, IM SORRY FOR WHATEVER HE MAY HAVE SAID. I CAN'T WAIT TO SERVE MY COUNTRY, HOPEFULLY AS WELL AS YOU HAVE. I LOOK UP TO YOU SIR. HONESTLY. :evil: :twisted:
PS: DID I MENTION THAT I AM A COCK CLOSET?
Mailman
Tadpole

Post by Mailman »

Salt, that sounds to me like JRTC!!!!!!! One Army issued brown towel, one rubber glove, some lube, 100 mph tape, add a full shitter and 100+ heat, and you have yourself a date. :lol:
C co 3/75, 3rd Plt
94-97

"I didn't want to hurt them, I only wanted to kill them." -David Berkowitz-
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

YahGurl wrote:MOTHERFUCKER????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHODE LICKER
What the hell is a CHODE ?
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

It's the little piece of skin between your nuts and your asshole. What, are you new? (Just kiddin') :lol:
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Mailman wrote:Salt, that sounds to me like JRTC!!!!!!! One Army issued brown towel, one rubber glove, some lube, 100 mph tape, add a full shitter and 100+ heat, and you have yourself a date. :lol:
Aaaahhh yeah....she was a fine mistress, no matter what deployment. Remember in Nevada, it was the exact same thing except it was -100!! Talk about gettin' pool-prick... :lol: :shock:

Return to “About RASP”