Verify Rangers?

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Kwith
Tadpole

Verify Rangers?

Post by Kwith »

I suppose this is the board most closely pertaining to my inquiry. How exactly does the staff at ArmyRanger.com verify that somebody is a Ranger when they claim to be one? What is stopping anybody with a computer from registering, coming to this board, and presenting false information about themselves being a Ranger, or personally knowing a Ranger?
DT
Tadpole

Post by DT »

Kwith, I'm sure they have some sort of test they give him that an average person won't be able to find out the answer to.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Re: Verify Rangers?

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Kwith wrote:I suppose this is the board most closely pertaining to my inquiry. How exactly does the staff at ArmyRanger.com verify that somebody is a Ranger when they claim to be one? What is stopping anybody with a computer from registering, coming to this board, and presenting false information about themselves being a Ranger, or personally knowing a Ranger?
Just so you know, the Ranger community is pretty small and we do know people inside and out that can validate someones claims of being a Ranger....and we do...and we have busted a good number of posers.

Now, for assuming we are too stupid to know what the fuck we are all about, drop and give us 100. Do 100 situps...and the like the cherry on the top....do flutter kicks till you barf. In the interim...Tenn-Ranger has a great suggestion. Shut the fuck up.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Kwith wrote:I suppose this is the board most closely pertaining to my inquiry. How exactly does the staff at ArmyRanger.com verify that somebody is a Ranger when they claim to be one? What is stopping anybody with a computer from registering, coming to this board, and presenting false information about themselves being a Ranger, or personally knowing a Ranger?
We deal in darkeness. Darkness which is very reluctant to be exposed. So
Kilted Heathen wrote: Shut The Fuck Up...Before you disappear
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Kwith
Tadpole

Post by Kwith »

I am not attempting to be verified Ranger Tenn-RGR. I am not a Ranger and would never impersonate one. A Ranger is what I want to become and impersonating one would be beyond questioning for myself. I was certainly not implying anything about the IQ of the Rangers Abell9. Just merely inquisitive like usual, and trying to learn the system here.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

You just did learn something. Now, how are you typing and doing all of those PU's SU's and flutter kicks? Please tell me...you ARE doing them. Yes! I certainly would want to feel cheated.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Kwith wrote:I am not attempting to be verified Ranger Tenn-RGR. I am not a Ranger and would never impersonate one.
Do Pushups you fucking moron. When you have proven yourself worthy of calling yourself a Ranger, a test that 80% who intend to complete actually fail, you can come back here and find out. In the meantime, Shut the fuck up.

When you recover from your pushups, guess what? Do Fucking Pushups again for posting this in the wrong forum. Jackass.

We verify via secret handshake. :roll:
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

As you can see this is on a need to know basis, and you dont need to know! It would be an OPSEC violation for us to tell you! So if we were to tell you, we would have to remove your "Cranium Section" at the shoulders and install it into the Hard Drive for safe keeping! Therefore.....Hmmm.....Where is K.H. when you need him?.....Ohh' Well......"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"
When you recover from your pushups, guess what? Do Fucking Pushups again for posting this in the wrong forum. Jackass.

We verify via secret handshake. :roll:
:twisted: :twisted: Read,Read, and do more reading and less posting! :twisted: :twisted:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Kwith wrote:What is stopping anybody with a computer from registering, coming to this board, and presenting false information about themselves being a Ranger?

WE are, dumbass :roll:
RSD 96-99
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Vee wrote:
Kwith wrote:What is stopping anybody with a computer from registering, coming to this board, and presenting false information about themselves being a Ranger?

DUDE...We do all that? I like you guys.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Silverback wrote:
Vee wrote:

DUDE...We do all that? I like you guys.

Bow down.
RSD 96-99
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

:::Bows Deeply:::

By your lead sir!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Kwith wrote:What is stopping anybody with a computer from registering, coming to this board, and presenting false information about themselves being a Ranger, or personally knowing a Ranger?
YOU GOT SOME FUCKIN BALLS TO COME INTO OUR HOUSE AND ASK A STUPID QUESTION LIKE THAT ASSWIPE, :evil:

Orrrrr,

You really don't have that much respect for us after all and think we're a bunch of fuckin morons. :evil:

EITHER WAY YOU'RE WAY OUTTA LINE, WHO AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO EVEN THINK THAT WE WOULD CONSIDER CONVEYING WHAT WE DO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS TO YOU!?!

RGR: ARE YOU A RANGER?

kwith: NO!!!

RGR: WILL YOU EVER BECOME A RANGER?

kwith: "I WANNABE" SGT!!!

RGR: THEN WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?

kwith: EHHH, I DON'T KNOW, I'M JUST A FRIGGIN MORON I GUESS SGT!!!

RGR: NOW THAT WE'VE ESTABLISHED WHO'S WHO AROUND HERE. DROP AND BEAT YOUR FACE!!!

A bonified Ranger will be along shortly to let you know when to stop :evil:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

DT...don't ever fucking post again.Period.
Kwith you need to do the same.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!

Return to “Introduction Archive”