96B

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
El Dave
Embryo

Post by El Dave »

Ranger rgrpuck, I understand that and will have to make a choice as to what it is I *really* want to do. In the meantime I will continue busting myself into shape.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

AbnRgr289 wrote:
El Dave wrote:Ranger AbnRgr289, I believe my problem is that I want a balance of both of those things.
A 63B would probably be the best way to go then.

...lemme see....96 plus 11=107, nope

...96 minus 11 = 85, nope.

..96 times 11....no way

I think he be fuckin with ya kid!
RSD 96-99
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

or you could just be an 88m that would satisfy all of your killin needs
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

Mitch and SGM rgrpuck
you two crack me up on the lifestyle of us 96B's that shit is funny. Thanks for the laugh of the day for me. You did forget the laptop strapped under your ruck when you jumped though.

rgrking
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

AbnRgr289 wrote:
El Dave wrote:Ranger AbnRgr289, I believe my problem is that I want a balance of both of those things.
A 63B would probably be the best way to go then.
ROFLMAO
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry

Return to “Recruitment Process”