Fun internet game.

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Nyte Raider

Post by Nyte Raider »

I played the first Max Payne, but I got a problem with short games and I heard the 2nd one was very short. So i didnt waste my 50 bucks
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

How is that true cirmes of LA game? I was really close to buying it but I thought it would end up being just another GTA3/Vice city type of game, there are way to many of those types of games out right now...anyone played those nice Ranger games? The Ranger games are for PS1 and are only like 10 bucks there are a good bit of them out too, one of them (i forgot which one) you can go play in afghanistan and fight taliban forces and rescue personnel of interest.
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

My rectruiting station is doing the same thing except for some weird reason they changed our DEP function days from Saterday to Thursday... why I dont know, dont care to much either just weird...
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

uh oh, maybe I'll have DL it as well, we have a big function in the next two weeks :shock:

but realy, where are you guys getting all this spare time from job/school/pt/forum :wink:
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Well I wake up at 5:30 get out of bed around 6:00 (guns and roses?) and then I run. Then School from 7:30 to 3:30 then home do Homework then computer, eat, and go to bed not before I do situps and pushups. I work mostly on weekends now becuase of recent school issues (grades).
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

g n' r....its i get up around 7, get outta bed around 9.....
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Yeah thats right, damn I love that song though...

Return to “The Mosh Pit”