It's my turn

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

T Kim,

Good Luck and Never Quit.

I've always been impressed with your posts-seems like you have your shit together.

Jim
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

I've watched silently your posts, watched as you've taken your first steps on along the path that just leads to this road.... And now through all the things your mind is imagining, all the silent fears and insecurities, all the motivation I would offer one single piece of advice;

Go back to day one on here and read any and everything ever said to you by one of my Brother's, good or bad it was for a purpose. No matter how mundane it seemed at the time, it all served a purpose. Further, even if you don't quite see it now, at some point along your journey you will.

You've been incredibly fortunate in having these fine men offer their guidance and steering hand. We come from a small and tight knit community, one within which things mean more than you can possibly understand now. But as you go forward on this journey, go full speed, don't look back and you will do well.

Good luck and Godspeed,
usaftacp
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Drive on young man - we expect great things from you!
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

Good luck bro. We're all rooting for ya!
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

Good luck T Kim, I know you won't let us down!

Malarkey
A co 3/75 '07-'10
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

TKim-
You have 'led the way' on our site and have contributed a lot here. Your DEP Roster has been a huge asset. Keep up the drive and leadership skills which you have displayed here and you will surely make it all the way. Best of luck to you. I believe I sent you my contact info....if not, PM me. We want to hear how you're doing. Lead the Way!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Malarkey wrote:Good luck T Kim, I know you won't let us down!

Malarkey
T Kim, it is not a question of letting us down. We don't worry about that. The only person you should not let down would be yourself. Please remember only the positive from here forward! Keep your mind clear. Stay focused. Think positive!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

I'd say Good Luck, but luck won't be what helps you make it to your goal. Your own determination and drive will make you succeed. It is up to you and I have a high degree of confidence that you will succeed if you stay focused and DRIVE ON!
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

who is the new king of the DEPS?
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Ripcord
Tadpole

Post by Ripcord »

Good Luck and Always DRIVE ON
A/2-501 Anb Inf 101st Abn
RVN 1970/1971 Northern I Corps
If You Have Not Made Out A Will Do So now ,SSG H Breifing new Troopers In Viet-Nam
Wakan Tanka Nici Un
Ripcord , Drive on
toad
Ranger

Post by toad »

Good luck!!!! The first 4 months are vacation, the fun starts in RIP!!!!!!
Cco 3/75th 2nd plt wpns sqd 87-89
RS 8-88
SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

Good luck T Kim.
First Batt, Best Batt 09-12

Return to “The Mosh Pit”