Training and competing in the regiment.

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
warrior
Embryo

Post by warrior »

Ranger Glock, I will never waste anybody's time, and I have too much respect for the Rangers to even think of that.
I am determined to make it and I think my best is good enough. I never failed anything in my life and I live for hardships. life as a professional Thai Boxer is all tests and PAIN,(like Thai say PAIN is temporary, GLORY is eternal) that's why I chose it and that's why I became a champion in it; not only I can't stand losing but I can't stand not being the best and that's why I try the most.
I am not saying this is going to make RIP and life in the Batt easy. Hell NO. I want to join the rangers because it is elite, and to be elite you have to pay the most dues and experience hell. Therefore it is where you have the most challenge. that's why I am choosing it because it is the only way I know how to live. LIVE to overcome my weaknesses through challenges. some will quit, some won't. those who won't will build a lifetime brotherhood, I know that. We have that too.
I have all respect for the Rangers, that's why I always said it will be my honor to join their ranks. And I won't dare to waste their time. I won't quit because it is the only way I live.
LIVE HELL TO GIVE HELL.
Ok, now the losing part. What I meant was: Although if you want to win you denie the existance of defeat and never doubt success, Yet you have to stand ready when that tragic, yet human, moment happens to use it as learning experience. NOT to accept defeat, but to accept our humanity. My Kru (Thai for trainer) always told me you might be superman, but you are still a Man.
Rangers, do you think I am wrong and that I should change my thinking?
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

warrior wrote: Rangers, do you think I am wrong and that I should change my thinking?

No.

Just stop pounding yer chest.

We've heard all that shit too many times from guys who DONT MAKE IT.

Learn what you want from the site, move out smartly and go get yer scroll. Then we'll be impressed.
RSD 96-99
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Listen up stud! First of all you are going to be allowed to help your ranger buddies out plenty when the dumbasses get hammerd and start talking shit and get into what is known as "Ranger Down". If this does not provide enough of a vent for your internal child, then you can always go to Marcelo Alonsos gym in Puyallup,WA and get all the MMA, NHB and Thai Boxing in that your heart desires. He loves Battboys and trains hard. As far as you being a professional Fighter, I have my doubts about that. You sound like too much of a kid. I guess to make a long post short, get your shit together and keep your mouth shut about everything until you get that little, teeny, tiny scroll on your left shoulder. Then a couple months later when you have outlasted most of your buddies and you come back with your shit, people will start giving a fuck about what you have to say.

Have a very Ranger day
warrior
Embryo

Post by warrior »

Thanks Ranger Matador275 for your reply.
I wonder if any of the professional fighters/boxers we hear today in interviews portray any sense of maturity, or if they act (on camera) any differently than a 12 yrs old punk on the streets (besides the fighting abilities). Furthermore there is nothing mature in getting paid to beat the daylight out of another man, that I admit.
SO, if I sounded childich to you Ranger Matador275 that will be a reinforcing factor rather than a doubting one about my status. Wouldn't you think? Anyhow, never once I planned on introducing myself until I found out that this was the rule. And Ranger Matador275 I am NOT here to find recognition. Another saying the Thai have: The belt is in the Ring.
This will be my last post.
With all respects to Ranger Matador275.
Have a great day.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Dude,

You don't have to get all weird on me, with this crazy ass respcet trip.
Now, I follow the whole MMA thing quite a bit, i.e. Pride, Chuto, K1, and some of the other contests and I don't really see the immaturity in the fighters eyes. I am not talking about Robbie Lawler on fucking UFC either, him being the personification of a immature fucktart. When I see people like Mirco CroCop Filipovic or Vanderlei Silva, I don't see anything childish about these guys. What I do see are hard, disciplined, no time for your bullshit guys. There is nothing childish in competitive fighting. What makes you sound childish is the chest pounding "life is hard as a warrior" crap that you are sending down range. No one here is going to be the least impressed until you become part of the "members only" club. Hopefully for you, you will stay focused and succeed to do bigger and better things with yourself. I am giving you a really good piece of advice: Be the gray man!
Listen, don't talk.
Respectfully your Grand Ayatollah, his majestic Rangerness Matador, King Dick of Insanity.

PS: Where are you fighting out of?
warrior
Embryo

Post by warrior »

I am giving you a really good piece of advice: Be the gray man!
Will do Ranger Matador275. Thanks for the advice.
PS: Where are you fighting out of?
Coban Lookchaomaesaithong Camp (NY).
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

warrior wrote: This will be my last post.
With all respects to Ranger Matador275.
Have a great day.

So much for this being his last post :evil:
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

I'm already tired of listening to the cunt.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
IRONS
Ranger

Post by IRONS »

Warrior, your already a No Go at this station.....you talk too much, Roger
3/75 ACO "GLORY BOYS" 99-02
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

IRONS wrote:Warrior, your already a No Go at this station.....you talk too much, Roger

Who the fuck is Roger?
RSD 96-99
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

warrior wrote: Thanks for the advice.
HEY WARRIOR!

1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”