3/47 Inf. (199th Bde), Ft Lewis '90-93
1/509 PIR (JRTC), Ft Polk '93-94
1/116 Inf. (29th ID, Light)
Airborne School @ B co. 1/507, 1990
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

KL,
As a former member of the "Ranger penal colony" I would expect more from you than this. You may not recognize the screen name but I can tell you that you and I have spoken about 3-47 and leaders. As a matter of fact I was part of that leadership. I will simply say that it would be great to have you as a member but you must obey the rules of this site as well as everyone else does. Contact me via PM if you want to know who I am.

Signed
a Very disappointed Leader!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

:roll:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

STEP AWAY FROM THE LUNA!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

KL,
Has sent me a PM. He doesn't appear willing to abide by the rules of this site, so he says he will lurk.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Whatever.... :roll:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Desert Sloth wrote:KL....too bad....you can lurk around just like you probably still lurk in the closet.

Our home, our rules, it amazes me that so many other veterans have no problems....just like when I visit other boards run by other veterans, I follow their rules, it's their house.

I respect you for your time and service to our country and since you cannot bring yourself to type out "Ranger"....go fuck yourself.....the local VFW will take you in since you are in the hunt for friendship....I came here to hang out with my brothers not the likes of you.

Good riddence.
Good post Desert Sloth.

Just hanging around with Ranger's is better than nothing I guess in your world. But speaking to everyone and I do mean everyone, there may be NEWT'S or DEP's you could have helped. They even have to give you a title too. One that you have breifly mentioned, "Soldier." I guess none of this is worth it to you. Yep, your values have changed but your attitude remains the same. Too bad. I guess it would take a real man of character and fortitude to stand alongside men that have those things all their lives. I, for one am proud of the Veteran's we have here and call many of them my friend. At least this place has structure to it. Tom, Dick and Harry just can't wander in and think they are going to take over this place - just one way for them to do it - over their dead bodies, or even one better - We just FLUSH 'em - permanently.

I hope you learn my quote by Eleanor Roosevelt by rote. Read it every time you lurk. By not following our simple FAQ's you are allowing yourself to feel inferior. You deserve better. Following good simple advice can make your life a whole lot better.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
keithlester
Embryo

Post by keithlester »

OK. Several comments (and one series of PM’s with Ranger Silverback, have spurred my need to make an apology. I realize that I got defensive and over-reacted. One reprimand immediately turned me into that E-nothing private from years ago who hated being treated like…well…like an E-nothing. I realize I ruffled some feathers (I’ve always had a talent for that, and I probably wouldn’t have lasted a week at the 75th), and I apologize. My decision not to post anymore, to “lurkâ€
11B1P
3/47 Inf. (199th Bde), Ft Lewis '90-93
1/509 PIR (JRTC), Ft Polk '93-94
1/116 Inf. (29th ID, Light)
Airborne School @ B co. 1/507, 1990
Bell

Post by Bell »

I think you could fit in here keithlester. These DEP's and wannabes want a ton of info and it ain't all Ranger. Gear, weapons, drill, basics. In general, Army questions.

You have experience. Share it.

I gotta say that the feeling you get when one of these little dumbasses goes all the way is great. Especially if you contributed to his success.

This place is full of assholes. You'll fit right in. Just a couple of rules and most of the rules are for the benefit of the cherries. We try to start em off right. Respect, attention to detail, and thinking.

Glad to see ya came back.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Introduction Archive”