Air Force Officer Earns Army Ranger Tab

News of interest to those in the Ranger and Special Operations Community. News is generated and placed here from the front page of ArmyRanger.com

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

Of these 300 Ranger-qualified airmen, 1st Lt. Casey Garner is the first of his kind... Garner, an air liaison officer with the 7th Air Support Operations Squadron at Fort Bliss, Texas, became the first ALO to graduate from Ranger School, completing the rigorous 61-day course.

Read More: http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=123504
DO NOT PM ME
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Air Force Officer Earns Army Ranger Tab

Post by rangertough »

xray wrote:Air Force Officer Earns Army Ranger Tab

Of these 300 Ranger-qualified airmen, 1st Lt. Casey Garner is the first of his kind... Garner, an air liaison officer with the 7th Air Support Operations Squadron at Fort Bliss, Texas, became the first ALO to graduate from Ranger School, completing the rigorous 61-day course.

Read More: http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=123504
I'm honestly surprised it took this long.

We had an ALO at 2/75 (CPT Horn) and he was an A10 driver. That cat was awesome. He wanted to go to School but the USAF wouldn't let him. Too many eye injuries.
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
rangerjd
Ranger

Re: Air Force Officer Earns Army Ranger Tab

Post by rangerjd »

Great job Sir, did anyone recruit him yet for this web site. I loved his last quote. I've said this many times to myself, as I get out of bed and try to get my body, especially my legs, to cooperate, it was worth it.
Ranger Class 8-82
C Co 2/75 80-83-HCMTC 83-85
Drill Sgt 85-87-Sapper Instructor 87-89
A Co 2/75 89-90-G3 I Corps 90-91
I Corps LRSC 91-93-7th RTB RI 94-95
Retired 95
"I'd rather spend 10 seconds in the saddle, than a life time of watching from the stands." Chris Ledoux

Return to “Ranger, SOF and Military News”