Introduction--Braxton

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction--Braxton

Post by Jim »

Braxton wrote:The time has come Rangers !!!! At the hotel right now and will be going to MEPS for the last time tomorrow, then on my way to Georgia. I've memorized everything I possibly could before I shipped out like the Soldiers Creed, Infantryman's Creed, general orders, seven core values, phonetic alphabet, and as much of the rank structure I could. I look forward to busting my ass and earning Airborne and RASP.
Please keep us informed of your progress. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Braxton
Ranger

Post by Braxton »

Jim wrote:
Braxton wrote:The time has come Rangers !!!! At the hotel right now and will be going to MEPS for the last time tomorrow, then on my way to Georgia. I've memorized everything I possibly could before I shipped out like the Soldiers Creed, Infantryman's Creed, general orders, seven core values, phonetic alphabet, and as much of the rank structure I could. I look forward to busting my ass and earning Airborne and RASP.
Please keep us informed of your progress. Never, never quit!
I sure will Ranger Jim, as soon as I get my phone back I will update. Thank you and everybody on here for the help and knowledge !
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Braxton wrote: I sure will Ranger Jim, as soon as I get my phone back I will update. Thank you and everybody on here for the help and knowledge !
Remember, please, your next entry should be on the letters from school thread. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”