A note on etiquette...

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Damn Leatherneck. AS I sit here PerusIng whaT your message encapsulates, I can't help but FInd myself wondeRing if thEre IS some Sort of HIdden meaning That I sHhould bE keeping An eye out for. But, you're such a plaintalker that there is probably nothing Discrete or subtle about your message.

Thanks for being so clear.
Last edited by Spartan on September 24th, 2003, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

LN-
For the love of God, tell us who you're talking about. Can't you give us some sort of hint?
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Spitfire, go look at the About OSUT forum in the "I'm in infantry and forgot to get a ranger contract, HELP!!" and check out the post by PaleHorseRider on the second page. He's there, he has information, and his info is good in my book. Experience is knowledge. He used to get smoked pretty good too for bullshit posts. Now he's learning and what he has to say has merit.

You can post anywhere ya want and say anything ya want. If it's stupid or just an opinion from someone that read a book, yer gonna get smoked.

My 2 cents.

RLTW
Bell
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

now thats the coolest post ive read on these forums, thanks ranger bell, im doin my best not to piss rangers off, as they could reach out with a phone call to some RI they know in RIP and have the dogshit smoked out of me.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

The mail is just as effective too. Remember, attention to detail there, Airborne. I certainly do. :twisted:
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

hahahahaha.......sigh :?
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

LN-

Please, I beg of you. Is it anyone I know from this board? Just one puny, little, tiny clue for us. I can't figure out who the culprit is.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

Well, i guesS the Person Is abouT to FInd out RathEr quic
Kly, NOthing can make him look dummer than assumption.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Damn, that shit's funny....
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

this is the guy whos gonna have the accidental discharge in the CTA because he left a blank in the chamber.
ranger3737
Ranger

Post by ranger3737 »

There is no thing as an accidental discharge anymore. People are dying in IRAQ because of NEGLIGENT discharges. There is no excuse be disciplined.
3rd Plt. A Co. 2/75 82-85 Class 12-83

Return to “The Mosh Pit”