smart carry holsters

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
ChipOnShoulder

smart carry holsters

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

check out www.smartcarry.com for concealment rigs. When I bought mine about two years ago the guy selling them was wearing shorts and a T-shirt and concealing a full size 1911. I have worn them and something small like a P7M8 or PPK is damn near invisible. For those in the EP industry or those that want to abosloute concealed carry, I think this is the best bet.

Doc Cook
Mitch
Ranger

Post by Mitch »

I usually just were my 9 in the front of my britches with my shirt untucked and when somebody looks my way I just raise my shirt to show off the pearl handle o' my fly ass 9 and say "you got beef mutha fu@#$erzzz!" this is a tactic that H8 perfected back in his rappa dayz if I am correct, I think I might have saw Brutha Soul Train pimping it. Well carrying a 1911 felon style in condition 1 does raise some concerns I might have to check out this rig. So you gave it 2 thumbs up there Doc?
RHQ 94-96, HHC 1/75 96-00
RS 12-95
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

I carry a full sized 1911, and before that I carried a full sized XD 5", which is even bigger.

For deep carry situation, I use this http://www.masterofconcealment.com/pgro ... oupid=3483 It is very comfortable, but hot in the summer. When wearing a shirt and tie, I can leave the middle shirt button undone (covered by my tie), and can draw the weapon from under my arm faster that when carried in a tuckable IWB.

For most all other situations, I carry in "The Answer" by Tucker Gun Leather
http://store.yahoo.com/rlcompanyusa/answer.html

IWB leather for comfort, kydex for a fast draw and re-holstering ability - even while sitting, and tuckable for maximum concealment. It ain't cheap, but worth every penny.

To each his own, but I can't use a smart carry or a pager pal, as I sit on my ass for a living. So when sitting with a full sized weapon, anything other than the 4 o'clock or under the arm is very uncomfortable for me.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Mitch wrote:I usually just were my 9 in the front of my britches with my shirt untucked and when somebody looks my way I just raise my shirt to show off the pearl handle o' my fly ass 9 and say "you got beef mutha fu@#$erzzz!" this is a tactic that H8 perfected back in his rappa dayz if I am correct, I think I might have saw Brutha Soul Train pimping it. Well carrying a 1911 felon style in condition 1 does raise some concerns I might have to check out this rig. So you gave it 2 thumbs up there Doc?
I hear ya.........or I just put mine in my back pocket.......

If I'm saggin and raggin, it be a mofo to run when the popo be chasin me!!!
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Honestly, I usually just stick my glock 19 into my waistband...It works for me.

If I thought that I might be in a fistfight, I'd try to dump the gun, or just stick it in my front pocket.

I ain't a cop anymore, so I don't get paid to wrassle in the streets anymore. A blast of pepper spray and I am on my way! :twisted:
Smiddy
Ranger

Post by Smiddy »

Mitch wrote:I usually just were my 9 in the front of my britches with my shirt untucked and when somebody looks my way I just raise my shirt to show off the pearl handle o' my fly ass 9 and say "you got beef mutha fu@#$erzzz!" this is a tactic that H8 perfected back in his rappa dayz if I am correct, I think I might have saw Brutha Soul Train pimping it. Well carrying a 1911 felon style in condition 1 does raise some concerns I might have to check out this rig. So you gave it 2 thumbs up there Doc?
]

Word Mitch Dawg. I roll the same way, but then i gives 'em a little "Yo Beeatch you jus won da wet t-shirt contest, here's da gift of da gat!"
"NEVER WITHOUT HONOR"

C Co, 1/75; 92-00...HHC, 1/75; 00-02
Denny
USN Veteran

Pants

Post by Denny »

Last year some ass clown with his CCW in Kentucky was at a movie and had his weapon stuck in his waist band. The danm thing fell through his pants and when it hit the floor went bang. Scared the shit out of everyone. The weapon was some piece of crap .22 Luckily no one got hurt. I like the Uncle Mikes nylon inside the waist band. It makes my Glock 19 disappear.
United States Navy 1971 - 1992
Submarine Service
Retired 10/1/1992 MCPO(SS) / E-9

Now federal police officer
BadMuther
BANNED

Re: Pants

Post by BadMuther »

Denny wrote:Last year some ass clown with his CCW in Kentucky was at a movie and had his weapon stuck in his waist band. The danm thing fell through his pants and when it hit the floor went bang. Scared the shit out of everyone. The weapon was some piece of crap .22 Luckily no one got hurt. I like the Uncle Mikes nylon inside the waist band. It makes my Glock 19 disappear.
I've carried my glock 19 in my waistband for about 8 years now and never had a problem with it falling out. I have had a problem with guns falling out of the uncle mike's IWB holsters because the inside of the holster is just too slick.

I have a fairly slim bianchi belt snap on that works ok. And a BH slim one but neither work as good for concealment as in the pants. My buddy has a nice leather galco IWB that's tight enough that the gun takes a small amount of pressure to come out.... that I've been meaning to pick one up.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Terry Welshan wrote:You guys may want to contact H8train for one of the Ranger concealed carry rigs he makes for combat knives, they are easily adaptable to inside the waistband handgun carry as well.
Thought Hate hated knives? :?
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Terry Welshan wrote:They are primarily for survival scenarios and work in conjunction with Ranger Rick's survival Dog Tags and my frozen survival bar.
That's rich. What happens, the frozen bar melts as you get stressed, revealing secret tools embedded into the frozen material?
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Damn dude, that was good!!! :lol:

Return to “Weapons of War”