FBI Saw Dark Side of Rep. John Murtha

Discussions on the American political landscape and its participants, world events and defense policy.

Moderator: Site Admin

RangerX
Ranger

FBI Saw Dark Side of Rep. John Murtha

Post by RangerX »

Last week’s release of FBI documents finally put in writing what nobody had ever said on the record: The FBI suspected that former Rep. John Murtha (D-Pa.) and lobbyists close to him were running a scheme to funnel earmarks to sham companies and nonprofits to benefit the lawmaker’s friends and former staffers.

Full Story
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: FBI Saw Dark Side of Rep. John Murtha

Post by Jim »

I grew up in Central Pennsylvania, and have watched Murtha corrupt the political landscape for years. The rumors have finally been confirmed.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Well looking at that story about the airport in his home town wouldn't take a genius to figure out something strange was happening. I am sure he is not the only one that was or is doing the same thing.
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Ranger Ron wrote:Well looking at that story about the airport in his home town wouldn't take a genius to figure out something strange was happening. I am sure he is not the only one that was or is doing the same thing.
Agreed. His name is but one on a very long and bipartisan list.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

Story says it is "unclear what happened to the FBI investigation". What a joke! Just like Teddy's murder of Mary Jo at Chappaquiddick (swept under the rug and then when he died he laid in State the Capital as if he was a hero) :evil: Same thing that is happening with a Federal Judge stating in open court that there is "obviously a discrepancy with his (Obama's) social security number, but today's not your lucky day" to the plaintiff in the case (its on court record, check it for yourself). Or the guy who ran for POTUS touting he'd have the most transparent Presidency ever hiding his degrees, trancripts, birth certificate, travel records (Pakistan), etc, etc. and NO ONE in the media even questions it. No one!

Obama will go down as the most corrupt President ever (Solyndra and others, Fast and Furious, First Ladies Indulgences). Its a never ending nightmare and these morons are still singing his praises. What has happened to this country? :? :evil:
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

colt1rgr wrote:What has happened to this country? :? :evil:
Pandemic apathy and self centric focus.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

Say it isn't so... a Democrat Congressman who has been in office almost his entire life, has been discovered to abuse the system and use it to increase his wealth and power...

NO! :shock:
What has happened to this country?
Hope and Change. Ignorance starts in the government schools. Students are not taught how to think, but are told what to think. The teachers are 90% liberal closet marxists. The other 10% are afraid of upsetting the apple cart and being fired if they speak out.

Ignorance leads to mobs of chanting zombies, who will vote for someone because they promise to take care of them from cradle to grave.

This country can turn around. History has proven that repeatedly. It will take hard men (and women) and it will have to take someone who doesn't give a shit about not being popular.
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Stamp out tyrany, join the OCCUPY ROCK ISLAND protest!!!! :twisted:
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

Lunch wrote:
colt1rgr wrote:...Or the guy who ran for POTUS touting he'd have the most transparent Presidency ever hiding his degrees, trancripts, birth certificate, travel records (Pakistan), etc, etc. and NO ONE in the media even questions it. No one!
For sake of argument, therefore, how are you getting your information?
I don't argue with anyone, thats why I have two ex-wives :roll: . That being said, its EVERYWHERE, you just have to care enough to look and it's NOT advertised on any of the "left wing indoctrination outlets". Everything I mentioned as noted above is confirmed. Barry has spent millions hiding all of his records (don't beleieve it? Well yours are public record and attainable, try looking at his. Why would he hide them? As for his very questionable trip to Pakistan, reasons why and how the hell he pulled it off when you and I could not, well, thats in his own book in his own words. His birth certificate? Any cop, any lawyer, anyone with enough sense to walk, talk and chew bubblegum can look at this and say "BS! This ain't real." I was born two years after the assclown in chief, have my original birth certificate and it looks nothing like this spun up BS. Dozens of experts have gone on record saying its faked and Arapaio out in AZ is currently investigating it.

Both he and his lovely wife (oops, just vomited) claim to be a lawyers. Check this one out as well and tell me what ya see.
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
RangerTee
Ranger

Post by RangerTee »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:Remove Murtha’s name and insert most politician's……..
X2
"War is an extension of politics by other means" - Carl Phillip Gottfried von Clausewitz - "On War"

http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
U.D. for VII Corps LRRP, C/58 LRP, B/75 RGR for 75th Ranger.Regt.Assn.

Class 2-73
B/75: 72-74
Co.B,1st Ranger Bn.: 74-75
Div.Pathfinders-T.L.,101st Abn.
75thRRA.L.M.#1820
D.A.V. Life Member (75-current)

Return to “News, Politics, and Policy”