Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Helmet Hound
Egg

Introduction

Post by Helmet Hound »

Joining the Army has always been a dream of mine. I've always been a fighter and never back down to a challenge that is worth while fighting. I've always had a strong sense of loyalty to my friends and to our great country and for all these reasons I know being a Ranger will bring me the happiness I am searching for. My name is Lar and I will be 29 in a few months. I've watched countless documentaries on RASP and ranger school and I get extremely motivated watching those before me fight for what they believe in. I know that becoming a Ranger will be the most difficult task I will ever accomplish but it will be my greatest accomplishment in life to serve our great nation along side the best of the best and I know that the 75th is exactly that. I hope to one day serve in the ranks of the world's most elite Army force, the 75th Ranger Regiment, and prove to myself that I have what it takes. I want to thank all of the United States Army Rangers for their dedication, drive and sacrifice for protecting the rights and Freedoms of our Country. Thank you Rangers for being the best of the best!
JPHawk

Re: Introduction

Post by JPHawk »

I've watched countless documentaries on RASP

I'm not calling you a liar but rather you may be misunderstood as to what you're referring to. Unless you have secret access to them, I doubt you have.

Congratulations on your decision to serve.
Mata Leao
Inprocessing

Post by Mata Leao »

FutureSoldier1,

I've never seen a documentary on RASP/RIP. I've seen videos on Ranger School, but not RASP/RIP. Where did you happen to view said documentaries?

Good luck in the enlistment process!

-Mata Leao
Ship date: 20110418
Mentor: Hakweergr

Failure to prepare is preparing to fail!
Helmet Hound
Egg

Post by Helmet Hound »

JPHawk,

Your right, i looked it up and they are all about Ranger School, not RASP. Thanks.
ski20
Tadpole

Post by ski20 »

FutureSoldier1 wrote:JPHawk,

Your right, i looked it up and they are all about Ranger School, not RASP. Thanks.
Just another future soldier looking out for another, you need to re-read the rules, because you already managed to make a mistake. Good luck with your future!
ski20
Tadpole

Post by ski20 »

ski20 wrote:
FutureSoldier1 wrote:JPHawk,

Just another future soldier looking out for another, you need to re-read the rules, because you already managed to make a mistake. Good luck with your future!
And I just failed to pay attention to detail...Banging out push-ups now. My appologies FutureSoldier1 :twisted:
Elguapo
Ranger

Post by Elguapo »

ski20,
Why don't you quit your focus on his "mistakes" and go do PT. I read through all your posts and it's a bunch of drivel. You've got a long way to go yourself and you aren't doing him or yourself any favors posting any info.
USAR 04-05
TXARNG 05-Present

OEF 08-09
HOA '12

RS 5-10
ski20
Tadpole

Post by ski20 »

Elguapo wrote:ski20,
Why don't you quit your focus on his "mistakes" and go do PT. I read through all your posts and it's a bunch of drivel. You've got a long way to go yourself and you aren't doing him or yourself any favors posting any info.
Roger, Ranger Elguapo.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

JPHawk wrote:
I've watched countless documentaries on RASP

I'm not calling you a liar but rather you may be misunderstood as to what you're referring to. Unless you have secret access to them, I doubt you have.

Congratulations on your decision to serve.
And you, last time you posted results of a PT test was in Aug of last year, and it was clearly lacking. Since you have so much time on your hands, you have until Sunday 06 Feb 11 at 1800hrs to self-administer another and post the results in YOUR intro thread.

Don't cheat yourself either. Unless of course you don't really want this, and just want to be a hangaround.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
JPHawk

Introduction

Post by JPHawk »

Roger, Ranger cams.

I will do that.

Return to “Introduction Archive”