Recycle Creed

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Rangerguru
Ranger

Recycle Creed

Post by Rangerguru »

I don't think this is posted on here yet and I thought some of you would get a laugh out of it.

Recycle Creed

Recognizing that I did not volunteer as a recycle, fully knowing the stupidity of my actions, I will always endeavor to uphold the shame, dishonor, and low morale of the recycles.

Acknowledging the fact that a recycle is a more elite janitor who arrives at the cutting edge of the detail by stake bed, deuce and a half, or foot I accept the fact that as a recycle my country expects me to sham harder, longer, and hide better than any other soldier.

Never shall I fail my fellow recycles. I will always keep myself mentally unstable, physically pathetic, and impossible to trust and I will shoulder less than my share of the task 10% and no more.

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a randomly selected and well screwed soldier. My disregard for superior officers, carelessness of dress, and abuse of equipment shall set the example for other recycles to follow.

Energetically will I meet the RIs of Student Ops. I shall defeat them on Camp Merrill for I am sneakier and will resist them with all my might. Contraband is not a recycle word. I will never leave a hidden cache of food to fall into the hands of an RI and under no circumstances will I ever admit my guilt.

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to move onto the next Ranger phase, and complete this school, though I be the lone recycle.

RLTW
Recycles Lead the Way!
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Recycle Creed

Post by KW Driver »

a real recycle wouldn't finish writing that.

poor, jaded RIs... they're just misunderstood victims of circumstance, buddy fuckers, and the ever sinister RI Roulette.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
merlyn
Tadpole

Re: Recycle Creed

Post by merlyn »

Rangerguru wrote:I don't think this is posted on here yet and I thought some of you would get a laugh out of it.

Recycle Creed

Recognizing that I did not volunteer as a recycle, fully knowing the stupidity of my actions, I will always endeavor to uphold the shame, dishonor, and low morale of the recycles.

Acknowledging the fact that a recycle is a more elite janitor who arrives at the cutting edge of the detail by stake bed, deuce and a half, or foot I accept the fact that as a recycle my country expects me to sham harder, longer, and hide better than any other soldier.

Never shall I fail my fellow recycles. I will always keep myself mentally unstable, physically pathetic, and impossible to trust and I will shoulder less than my share of the task 10% and no more.

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a randomly selected and well screwed soldier. My disregard for superior officers, carelessness of dress, and abuse of equipment shall set the example for other recycles to follow.

Energetically will I meet the RIs of Student Ops. I shall defeat them on Camp Merrill for I am sneakier and will resist them with all my might. Contraband is not a recycle word. I will never leave a hidden cache of food to fall into the hands of an RI and under no circumstances will I ever admit my guilt.

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to move onto the next Ranger phase, and complete this school, though I be the lone recycle.

RLTW
Recycles Lead the Way!

This reminds me of a book I read (I really did) and gave to one of my
Force Recon buddies on Memorial Day. The book is "The Sunshine
Soldiers". Its about a group of high school grads in Boot, during the
Viet Nam war. Needless to say, they were all looking for that elusive
Trainee Discharge. Their escapades amoung their drill instructors
are hilarious. These guys wouldn't even be considered for recycle.
Its a good read with the intent of creating some humor in a not-so
humorous time.
507th Air Ambulance
21st Field Evac Hospital
41st MASH
Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Brook Army Medical Center

I have slipped the surely bonds of Earth; put out my hand and touched the face of God.

To give less than your best is to sacrafice the gift.

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”