1 down, 2 to go

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

dlp21
Ranger

1 down, 2 to go

Post by dlp21 »

Hello Rangers, Depper's, Wannabee's, and everyone else.

DLP21 checking in, I graduated 02JUL2004 and enjoyed my 4th of July weekend only to have my ID stolen and get stuck in Airborn Hold 2 extra days(bastards wouldn't let me go to 30th by myself). So now all my buds from Basic are at A CO and I'm at D CO. It's alrite though, it's not about the buds I lost, it's about the training ahead.

Currently Target RIP hold is between 2-3 months, they got guys on cots at RIP hold from what I have heard here at Main Post.

Well if any of the DEPS have any questions about OSUT drop my an PM, I will happily answer any questions you may have, just give me some time to answer, I should get back to you within a couple days.

-DLP21
typeA
Tadpole

Post by typeA »

Watch out for Hogbies.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

DLP-
Congrats and thanks for the SITREP. Glad to hear you got Delta Co. Back in the day, that was the toughest company at Jump School. They used to call it "The Rock." It got the name from the rock PT area....everyone else had grassy areas to do their pushups and flutterkicks in. D Co did theirs in the rocks.

Keep up the good work and stay out of trouble. It's easy to get in the habit of bar-hopping, if you're stuck in a Hold Company for very long. Just remember that a trip to jail for a bar-room brawl or a DWI could cost you your dreams. Use good judgement. Keep us up to date with your training. Airborne all the way!

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Keep up the good work fellas!!

Return to “The Mosh Pit”