Howdy All

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

PaintballXtreme101

Howdy All

Post by PaintballXtreme101 »

I'm just saying hi, I've read here for a while, Lurk is the term I guess, and finally decided to introduce myself.
My name is Paul, ill be 18 in September. I currently reside in Orange Park, Fla, just SW of Jax. I love paintball, as you can probably tell from my tag.
Currently I am between jobs. I was formerly a waiter at a Texas Roadhouse, but due to management (anti miltiary) I decided to leave. Shame, good money.

Now, to make it clear, becoming a Ranger is not what I want out of life. While I do respect what you men do, my true ambition is to become an Army MP, and serve my country that way. I will be enlisting within the next few months most likely.

Ok, I think that is enough of an introduction, if I am missing something please let me know!

**edited later**
I forgot to mention that after I make a career of being an Army MP, I wish to retire and join a sherriffs department somewhere.
oh yes, and of course, Fuck Kerry!
Last edited by PaintballXtreme101 on July 9th, 2004, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LowCrawler
Tadpole

Post by LowCrawler »

Welcome.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

"We make war that we may have peace"
-Aristotle

"A post a day keeps the smoke away"
-Doc
Shallow Grave
Ranger

Post by Shallow Grave »

Welcome,

Please read the rules and FAQ's. The search button is your friend here.
C Co. 3/75 Ranger Regiment
Nov. 2005-present
Ranger School Class 04-08

Adapt and Overcome. Don't whine, just do it. Don't complain, just do it. Don't put on a suck face and want sympathy. Man the fuck up. - Ranger Disinfertention
Oreo
Tadpole

Post by Oreo »

Welcome!! and as Deep End suggested , read the FAQs and most importantly search, itll save you alot of trouble.
628th MI Bn,28th ID(M): June 03-Jan05
Bco 447th Signal Bn Nov 06-Jan 08
A Co WTB(Ft. Gordon) Jan-April 08
"I don't fear failure. I only fear the slowing up of the engine inside of me which is saying, 'Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?'"
-General George S. Patton
Who Do?
Tadpole

Post by Who Do? »

Welcome.
I love paintball,
:shock:
Ranger Bell wrote:You fellas are men, or soon to be. Act like it. Ya want something, get it. She's cute? Take her. hahahahahhaa
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Now, to make it clear, becoming a Ranger is not what I want out of life. While I do respect what you men do, my true ambition is to become an Army MP, and serve my country that way. I will be enlisting within the next few months most likely.
sounds like ANGRY PISTOLS might need to talk to you.seek him out.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Welcome Paint, thank you for you honesty. Nothing wrong with wanting to be a Mud Puppy (just kiddin), thank you for having a desire to serve our country. Good luck to ya son.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome to the site, Paint! Nothing wrong with being an MP......just learn the Ranger Creed, apply it to your MP duties, and be the best damned MP the Army has ever seen. :wink:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Daniel_Boone
Paratrooper

Post by Daniel_Boone »

Welcome Paintball and kudos for knowing what you want to do and doing it. Take heed to Ranger EarthPig's advice. Adhering to a Ranger code will help you exceed in any MOS.
C Co. 3/505 PIR 4/87-10/89
A Co. 1/82nd Avn Reg. 10/89-4/90
C Co. 3/505 PIR 4/90-6/92

"What are you, some kind of deviated prevert?"
Col "Bat" Guano
PaintballXtreme101

Post by PaintballXtreme101 »

Thank you all for the warm welcome, and I will seek out Angry Pistols (I dont beleive he has a subtitle, if he does ill fix this ASAP). And Ranger EarthPig, I know the creed, nearly by heart, and your right, that..hm ok this sounded good in my head, now I cant word the damned thing. Basically thanks for the advice, and it is advice I shall heed.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Welcome to the site Paul. Remember that you are a guest here.
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Welcome, I am at a loss to think that all the cowboys working at texas roadhouse would be anti military, the ones here have a big ass mural in it with a hummer and girls all over it and shit, and they got some good eats!!
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to the site.

RLTW
Bell
Snake Juice
Tadpole

Post by Snake Juice »

Welcome good luck with your military career!

Return to “Introduction Archive”